NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tough game had to go to shop for the whole 4th quarter just could not watch,listened on the radio.I thought for sure that the 49'ers had our number again as we gave up 17pts to turnovers :banghead: Well good game to close for my comfort.

What a way to blow a game and lose it. Fricken pathetic!

Our coach has forgotten how to coach. Our QB has forgotten how to play the position. The Refs fricken blew on the playcalling.

This team is not going to make the playoffs, and they don't deserve it!

Chris your defense is pretty good but I agree the coach kinda blew it in the first half with those challenges.The drop(s) by Moore on the 20 really hurt and Bree's stupid loft pass returned to the 25 hurt just can't give points away like that :dontknow: There were calls both ways that's the game.

Chris I am hoping you guys found your QB :thumbright: and we have the NYG 3 in a row :shock:

Last edited:
Chris your defense is pretty good but I agree the coach kinda blew it in the first half with those challenges.The drop(s) by Moore on the 20 really hurt and Bree's stupid loft pass returned to the 25 hurt just can't give points away like that :dontknow: There were calls both ways that's the game.

Chris I am hoping you guys found your QB :thumbright: and we have the NYG 3 in a row :shock:

He's a good QB but I don't think he will take us to the Superbowl. But they still have problem. Looked perfect the whole first half and then almost blew it in the second half!! Just like the first game!!

I thought I saw a stat Chris so many TD/tosses and no interceptions?I always think of that as a good mgr/decision making happening am I wrong on the stat?

Stats in on the Saint defense 127 passing and 81 yds rushing on the 49'ers side(2nd game:Cowboys last week).Saints produced 305 passing and 92 rushing.

Last edited:
Well the Saints put away another not pretty but a win.It does annoy me these anti-Saint's writers every week asking "are the Saints really that good?"Corey White needs to get in the fast track Ryan kept hammering him all night and don't think Wilson going to be any different.

Anybody who is a Patsie fan is a loser,Go Bronco's from Bronco country,donkies will beat the Patsies when it counts:)

Well, I am sure Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks are a little sore from continually hitting RG3 and sacking him. I would imagine that much repeated contact would make you a little sore at the end of the night. :) So I guess the Redskins did put the hurt on the 49ers in a matter of speaking!
What's frustrating, is that the Skins have been inconsistant this season.

49er fans can say the same with the earlier part of this season, too.

The Redskins have a very capable offensive and a seasoned defense and yet they just don't seem to be on the same page half the time. But when they do manage to get thier sh!t together, they put out an excellent effort. The other problem I have, is that they keep RGIII in the game after he's been injured when they have Cousins, who's proved himself many times and can keep the Skins in the game.

Anybody who is a Patsie fan is a loser,Go Bronco's from Bronco country,donkies will beat the Patsies when it counts:)

While not a Pats fan I sure was happy to see them handle Manning and Co. like the 28 unanswered points and with turnovers put the Pats in the +1 column and that was all she wrote.

And the Lions beat the Cheese outta the Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Casn Oakland beat up the Cowboys????????

Can the 49ers beat the Rams Monday night???? I sure hope so!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back