NFL 2013 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win by the 49ers today. The Cardinals Defense is for real. They are a very physical team. Made it very tough for us in the beginning. The difference was the 4 turnovers that Arizona had.

Man, Pats pulled off some great 3rd downs today. It drove me nuts. They should have pulled it out , but for playing to protect the lead. Got more grey hair today and don't need any more. Refs blew a late call that hit the ground, win some, lose some. Not saying the Saints deserved to win this game, but they sure as hell let it slip away.

The Redskins/Cowboys game pissed me off!

The Skins could have pulled it off, but weak offense, too many eff-ups and allowing turnovers killed it, even with Dallas' defensive line being thinned due to injuries.

Last Week: 11-4
Overall: 54-39

This week:

Seattle Seahawks 30-20 Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons 24-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Carolina Panthers 24-21 St. Louis Rams
Detroit Lions 27-24 Cincinnati Bengals
San Diego Chargers 23-10 Jacksonville Jaguars
Miami Dolphins 30-21 Buffalo Bills
New England Patriots 36-27 New York Jets
Dallas Cowboys 26-21 Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears 24-21 Washington Redskins
San Francisco 49ers 36-13 Tennessee Titans
Green Bay Packers 36-9 Cleveland Browns
Kansas City Chiefs 22-7 Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens 17-14 Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos 36-33 Indianapolis Colts
New York Giants 23-14 Minnesota Vikings

Man, Pats pulled off some great 3rd downs today. It drove me nuts. They should have pulled it out , but for playing to protect the lead. Got more grey hair today and don't need any more. Refs blew a late call that hit the ground, win some, lose some. Not saying the Saints deserved to win this game, but they sure as hell let it slip away.

did not get to watch that one much had to catch it on the radio for the most part.

The Niners seem to of gotten it together finally Chris see how long it last and that goes for anyone.

The Niners seem to of gotten it together finally Chris see how long it last and that goes for anyone.

It should keep getting better. The problem we are having is our injuries and missing players.

We are missing 2 of our top receivers Crabtree and Manningham. We are missing our very promising looking rookie receiver Patton. We are missing Aldon Smith. On top of it, we are missing our starting NT (should be back next week), and other key players on our Defense and Offense have been out missing a game here and a game there (Davis and Willis).

We are starting to get healthy again though, and at the right time.

Manningham is practicing again. He should be playing again after the bye week. Crabtree is returning next month sometime after the bye week. Coach Harbaugh said in the post game press conference that Aldon Smith could return for Week 10. Of course he is in legal troubles and might get a suspension from the NFL (even thought that will probably not happen until next season).

We go to London right after the game in Tennessee tonight, and play Jacksonville next week. Then we have our bye week, and get our injured players back. I like it. I think the 49ers are going to start peaking at the right time. If we win next week and go into the bye at 6-2, I think we are sitting pretty. The Division is still up for grabs.

I want to apologize to all the football experts here for having to put them through that slop that was the Eagles/Cowboys yesterday.

My God, did that hurt my eyes.

I want to apologize to all the football experts here for having to put them through that slop that was the Eagles/Cowboys yesterday.

My God, did that hurt my eyes.

If you thought that hurt your eyes you should have seen the Vikings/Giants game last night. I think that had to be the worst regular season game ever played in the history of the NFL.

Last Week: 9-6
Overall: 63-45

This Week:

Carolina Panthers 25-14 Tamps Bay Buccaneers
San Francisco 49ers 36-9 Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs 22-17 Cleveland Brown
New York Giants 20-17 Philadelphia Eagles
Detroit Lions 33-30 Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots 30-23 Miami Dolphins
New Orleans Saints 36-22 Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals 30-22 New York Jets
Oakland Raiders 20-14 Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos 37-27 Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons 26-21 Arizona Cardinals
Green Bay Packers 31-13 Minnesota Vikings
Seattle Seahawks 33-10 St. Louis Rams

Great win by my 49ers!

:rofl: at the Cowboys and Dez Bryant. Dez talked about how he is as good as Calvin Johnson. Johnson shut him up tonight with over 300 yards receiving. Maybe we will hear less from that silver and blue peanut gallery.

Last Week: 11-2
Overall: 74-47

This Week:

Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 Miami Dophins
Buffalo Bills 20-17 Kansas City Chiefs
Carolina Panthers 30-20 Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys 27-24 Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints 36-23 New York Jets
Tennesse Titans 24-21 St. Louis Rams
San Diego Chargers 31-27 Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles 26-17 Oakland Raiders
Seattle Seahawks 27-6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers