NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'Skins got off to a slow start...allowed GB to walk all over them in the beginning. RGIII was able to tighten up the score defecit but too little too late.

Hell of a way to start the season :(

The problem with RGIII I think (and this is just my opinion based off what I have seen), is that when you don't let him be a running QB, he is just an average QB. His running is what makes him special. With his knee injury and brace, and probably a combination of the coach not letting him run, you are not going to see much more than what we have already seen by him.

I agree, He's a runner!!! Take it away and average. That being said, I wouldn't count him out at such a young age. Saints, all I can say is UGLY !!! Did Moore Colston dress . Maybe that's not fair, Tampa's 'D" didn't give them much. On the other hand , was it them or was the Saints "O" last years "D". Too confusing......Well maybe their run game is worse than I thought. They better get it together soon. Never saw the game, but hole **** Denver!!! Eagles battled, very nice. One last thing.......I thought I saw..........Raiders win ???????

Saints seemed to having a tough time picking up the blitz and it sure kept Brees off key.The other thing according to stats was 70% pass game Peyton needs confidence in the run game but not through Ingram.

Stat came about today an 0-2 start for the last 30 teams to so so never went to the SB and to think 1/8 season is already over!!

Last edited:
I have to say that Seattle will do well with Pete as thier Coach, he made USC a powerhouse. That being said, I don't like him for leaving USC the way he did.

As far as RGIII goes, I agree...but I also think that Washington needs to expand on Cousin's ability more, he's proven to be a dynamic QB, especially when the pressure is on. He proved it several times last season.

Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 20-12

This Week:

Philadelphia Eagles 23-20 Kansas City Chiefs
Houston Texans 27-20 Baltimore Ravens (Flacco is missing his WR's that make him look good...)
New York Giants 21-20 Carolina Panthers
Green Bay Packers 30-24 Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Cowboys 20-13 St. Louis Rams
Minnesota Vikings 31-10 Cleveland Browns
New England Patriots 23-19 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints 30-23 Arizona Cardinals
San Diego Chargers 24-16 Tennessee Titans
Detroit Lions 30-27 Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons 33-20 Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills 14-9 New York Jets
Seattle Seahawks 40-3 Jacksonville Jaguars
San Francisco 49ers 36-17 Indianapolis Colts
Chicago Bears 20-10 Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos 40-13 Oakland Raiders

Well the Saints finished pre-season 3-1 and losing by -3 in the last game just like 2009,now they are 3-0 just like 2009 are they for real :dontknow: But the defense is starting up that boiler hard on the ole locomotive.The talk is starting to circulate that Ingram wants out for the Saints scheme does not suit him?maybe that is so.I will not cry over his departure should it be true but I wish him all the luck"truely" much like Reggie Bush has had with Miami and some with the Lions.It seems the Saints while they want that ground breaker out of the backfield all in one guy it is always a cogolomert operation with no real center piece.That may in lie were the problem is for these big round draft picks in RB position?some ego involved?Right now only five teams are 3-0 Saints,Miami,New England,Kansas City and Seahawks have to see how the Bears do tonight.I saw an interesting stat tonight Tom Brady was 5.2yds per throw and Alex Smith is 5.66 yds both are 3-0 playing smart and no interceptions.

I hear ya Chris. My beloved Steelers defense looks pretty good, but that offense is, uhhh, ummm, anemic, pathetic, pitiful, gross, disgusting, etc, etc, etc.

If anyone has a good fullback, a decent tailback, a serviceable wideout, a couple good guards, a healthy center, a tight end that can run a route, and a slot receiver you can spare, that would be great.......

Well, Saints win again. Their trying to get the run game working. The offence line was much better in 2nd half. Still need to improve. The big test will be this Monday night. Tampa played them well, Atlanta , I honestly thought we'd beat them. Cards couldn't hang over a full game. They have some great teams coming up. Kinda surprised about San Fran ??? Hope the Steelers turn it around I'd luv to see the Raiders kick ass tonight. Gotta say something about the Seahawks ....WOW, Looks like the team to beat. Orange,Black White are looking good as well .

We have got to see how it proceed Hugh but Saints are 5th defense/6th offense overall for the season thus far.The AFC picks you through up are pretty legit barring injuries as goes for any team.The Dolphins are playing some pretty solid ball right now and will be a challenge for the Saints but its Monday Night Football a venue under Peyton the Saints have had success.

If Seattle gets home field advantage, they will go to the Super Bowl. They are practically unbeatable at home in my opinion.

I do think the Niners will turn it around before it is too late. They have some issues with lots of injuries at the moment. I also think the Packers will turn it around as well. I think the 6 NFC playoff teams will be:

Seahawks
49ers
Saints
Bears
Cowboys
Packers

AFC Playoff Teams:

Broncos
Patriots
Colts
Chiefs
Texans
Bengals

Last edited:
You are right Chris Saints/Brees had an issue with the Hamks a few years back in a PO berth but then again Saints/Peyton has already been up against Manning though a different team now.Will see if the Saints have what it takes next three teams are all 3-0 Fins,Bears and Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back