NFL 2013 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Seattle gets home field advantage, they will go to the Super Bowl. They are practically unbeatable at home in my opinion.

I do think the Niners will turn it around before it is too late. They have some issues with lots of injuries at the moment. I also think the Packers will turn it around as well. I think the 6 NFC playoff teams will be:

Seahawks
49ers
Saints
Bears
Cowboys
Packers

AFC Playoff Teams:

Broncos
Patriots
Dolphins
Chiefs
Texans
Bengals

I'd agree with you there Chris, although I think that the Colts may make it from the AFC.

The 9ers issues at WR are starting to bite, they should get through it though.

What a tough week of picks last week...

Last Week: 7-9
Overall: 27-21

This Week:

San Francisco 49ers 27-14 St. Louis Rams (The Niners must win this week. This is more of a hope for me...;))
Baltimore Ravens 17-10 Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals 30-6 Cleveland Browns
Chicago Bears 24-21 Detroit Lions
Seattle Seahawks 24-21 Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts 33-9 Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Giants 33-27 Kansas City Chiefs (The Giants have to win one eventually)
Pittsburgh Steelers 23-17 Minnesota Vikings (Same with the Steelers)
Arizona Cardinals 27-20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans 23-14 New York Jets
Denver Broncos 36-23 Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins 27-16 Oakland Raiders
Dallas Cowboys 27-24 San Diego Chargers
Atlanta Falcons 28-24 New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints 33-26 Miami Dolphins

The Saints have a chance to win 12 to 13 games. If they do that , I'd still wonder if they were good enough to go to the finals. The next three are big. Personally , they haven't shown me SuperBowl team yet. Maybe I'm too hard on them. Maybe the long week off will get San Fran on the right track.

Brees and Co. looked good tonight.Running game still needs some help but I think Robinson is the man to help out.Defense is 110% better than last years defense next week Chicago in Chicago.....

Yea, I'm with you . Real good effort. Miami shot themselves in the foot a little as well.

Miami did not have that many penaties?If you're referring to the turnovers(+5)well that's just good defense esp. on that one pass.I told the wife if the think they are going to do that all night he will be intercepted and sure enough in the 3rd it happened same side of the field.

Last Week: 8-7
Overall: 35-28

This Week:

Buffalo Bills 23-20 Cleveland Browns
New Orleans Saints 33-24 Chicago Bears
New England Patriots 27-21 Cincinnati Bengals
Green Bay Packers 33-27 Detroit Lions
Indianapolis Colts 23-20 Seattle Seahawks (Seattle will lose at some point...)
Baltimore Ravens 24-17 Miami Dolphins
New York Giants 24-21 Philadelphia Eagles (As bad as the Giants are, they have to win eventually...)
St. Louis Rams 17-14 Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs 23-14 Tennessee Titans
Carolina Panthers 33-13 Arizona Cardinals
Denver Broncos 37-14 Dallas Cowboys
San Francisco 49ers 23-20 Houston Texans
San Diego Chargers 17-10 Oakland Raiders
Atlanta Falcons 26-10 New York Jets

Takin' the Browns, Bengals, Lions, Seahawks Dolphins. Think it rained overnight in Chicago . If the Saints win today , hope they do it on a wet field. Go Saints Go !!!

5 0....Holy Crap !!!! Great effort by the whole team.

Yes the Saints are the only undefeated NFC team!Got to keep the pressure on so if the opportunity presents itself homefield advantage,if that happens.Hell the wheels can fall off the wagon tomorrow.

Last Week: 8-6
Overall: 43-34

This Week:

New York Giants 23-20 Chicago Bears (Really though the Giants would finally get a win, when will the struggles end for them?)
Green Bay Packers 26-20 Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals 27-23 Buffalo Bills
Detroit Lions 30-21 Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans 23-17 St. Louis Rams
Kansas City Chiefs 24-21 Oakland Raiders
Carolina Panthers 33-26 Minnesota Vikings
Pittsburgh Steelers 20-17 New York Jets
Philadelphia Eagles 21-14 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Denver Broncos 42-6 Jacksonville Jaguars
Seattle Seahawks 26-10 Tennessee Titans
New Orleans Saints 33-30 New England Patriots
San Francisco 49ers 36-16 Arizona Cardinals
Dallas Cowboys 24-23 Washington Redskins
Indianapolis Colts 27-20 San Diego Chargers

Well you got the point spread right Chris just the wrong direction.When it was 1:13 left(listening radio) and Brady got 23yds out the box I said thats it had to lose somewhere and I rather see them lose to a good opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back