Nice p-51 Mustang site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Steve just did 45 P-47 and P-51 (B/D) profiles for my new book on the 355th and is working on F-105s for VietNam, and A-10s for current day 355th.

Go Here to check him out also

355th FG

He is easy to work with and very conscientious. I highly reccoment him.

Regards,

Bill

Man, those 2 links provide some fantastic profiles, thanks Guys!!:D

Wayne - I started a thread about 3 months ago that posted some of those and gave bios on the pilots - I'll resurrect it.

I will say this - if you model any 355th Jugs or Mustangs - all of the key details are accurate, complete to serial no's, sq codes, differences in Invasion Stripes, location and type of kill markings and nose art. That is a one stop shopping thread, courtesy of Steve Daisley..

Our last surviving 355th ace, Bill Cullerton's OSX Miss Steve, is well done on his wolf logo -

Wayne - I started a thread about 3 months ago that posted some of those and gave bios on the pilots - I'll resurrect it.

I will say this - if you model any 355th Jugs or Mustangs - all of the key details are accurate, complete to serial no's, sq codes, differences in Invasion Stripes, location and type of kill markings and nose art. That is a one stop shopping thread, courtesy of Steve Daisley..

Our last surviving 355th ace, Bill Cullerton's OSX Miss Steve, is well done on his wolf logo -

Oh, it is not necessary, thanks Bill, I have kept that interesting info you posted previously,already!:D as well as the link for the rest....
You never know when it will come in handy!! thanks again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back