NJACO's Crazy, Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Pics (15 Viewers)

I agree! I know we've seen space shots before but these had something alittle extra.
 
My favorite...

Smile...

Wait for Flash :lol:

TO

Same here wait for it...
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 190
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 210
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 210
Cool shots nj
 
Great pic's, Chris..... I like the one with the spent shells clips flying, too.

Charles
 
.
 

Attachments

..
 

Attachments

...
 

Attachments

I'll be......:shock:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back