Njaco's New Sig

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lead.jpg

I didn't want to get too wishy-washy and maybe with whats been happening with me losing friends and family lately, this is just another deep cut. Just to keep it simple.

I didn't want to get too wishy-washy and maybe with whats been happening with me losing friends and family lately, this is just another deep cut. Just to keep it simple.
I guess that's part of getting older, seeing family and friends leave us as we make our way through life.

When I was a child, I was surrounded by a close, loving family and thier inner circle of friends. All the men were "old school" (all of them combat veterans) and seemed gruff and demanding and I was told that I would understand why when I got older.

Now that I am older and that circle has dwindled to about half a dozen family members remaining and all the close friends gone, I understand why the guys were sort of mean and always riding my ass...it's because they cared :)

It's family and friends that define who we are and help make our journey a memorable one.

I like that sig, Chris...this is one of those cases where less is more, well done :)

I wanted to change the background color to match the forum so it would look like there were no borders but it didn't work.

You have to take a sample of the forum colour. It isn't the white entirely. Do you need the settings for the RGB colours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back