Not sure where to post

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hamiltonian

Airman
Feb 17, 2014
Hello, I'm new here.
I've been looking through the WWII photo album of my late father, and I'm curious about a detail that has caught my eye in a photo of him posing in front of what I believe is a 135 Sq. RAF Thunderbolt I, taken during the first half of 1945, probably at Jumchar.
American plane, in British service, question relates to the M2 machine guns, but is probably more to do with how the ground crew serviced the aircraft than any technical aspect of the guns themselves.
Happy to elaborate here, but also happy if someone points me to the best bit of the forum to post such a question.

Hi. First of all welcome to the forum.

Could you possibly post the picture, and a description of what you would like help with. I am sure that someone will be able to help you.

You can post the question here in this thread, or in the WW2 Aviation Thread if you like.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I've posted my question in the WW2 Aviation section, as suggested. Once it clears moderation we'll see if I actually managed to attach the photographs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back