Nürnberg für Adler or anyone else

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

At 5:30AM this morning, it was 31F in Calabasas. BRRR! My blood has thinned living in California, so that is really cold to me. I grew up in Wisconsin, where is gets REALLY cold. I moved to California to get away frm the cold. Hmm...it doesn't appear to be working. ;)

31F ah Eric perfect riding weather ............ 8) wheres my shades ? 35F here snow forecasted. I hope

Adler any more pics of Nürnberg or Ansbach in the snow ? heres an oldie

look familiar to you ?

Attachments

• a7_1_b_727.jpg
    a7_1_b_727.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 208
No Erich no new pics yet, I just got back from Stuttgart about an hour ago. I will ask my wife to take pictures from the car today when we go Nurnberg for dance lessons.

We are hunkering down because the arctic front that hit Russia and Poland is supposed to hit us sometime between tonight and Tuesday.

i saw in tv news that already some people died in germany because of the extreme chilling. and 150+ in poland!!! :shock:

you have it worde down there than we do. i saw the last tv news and they said like bavaria and sachsen is f***ed up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back