Oblt. Heinz Bär, Bf 109E-3, White 13, 1./JG 51, France, September 1940 BoB GB

Nice one Jan if you don't already have the decals sorted I can let you have mine from the now defunct Academy kit as they are one of the few things that did survive the dogfight. The decals provided for the wings and body include the paint job so it just needs a coat of RLM65 overall,decals on and job done.
 
Ta much lads! Need to find a way to keep them separate.... :lol:

Cheers for the offer Magnu, much appreciated, but I've got the decals for the bird. I'll keep it in mind though, should I f*ck it up. Cheers again mate!
 
Done a bit of pre-shading just to try it out....

DSCF0015-35.jpg


DSCF0016-29.jpg
 
Oops! Ja, ein rotte ! Got confused with their being two lots of oics of the two models - that would have been a kette !
 
Same as with my other wee lass, try to get some colour on this wee doll as well tomorrow....
 
Looking very good. But the RLM02 looks a little bit odd Jan. Have you used the one of a correct tonality Jan?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back