Official Sig/Avatar Test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close to a geek... Who the hell are u taliking to u freakin teenager... Mind ur freakin manners.....

So award cermonies, where someone is credited by his peers for his talent, is a waste to u??? But u value Eddie Vedders opinion on who the best drummer is????

Christ Almighty....

And for the record, I dont follow awards ceremonies... I copied from a Primus Site..... I do follow my favorite Bands and update myself of their history....

You loser. Don't pull your age card with me. Age means nothing to me. It's only geeks that pull out their age as a means of attack. Yes, I am a teenager...surprising as it may seem we all were at one point.

It wasn't just because Vedder said he was the best. I personally think he is the best. No, I don't value award ceremonies or crap magazines opinions on the subject. I like the music because I think it's good, not a editor in a magazine.

Ur a fuck ing idiot.... Plain and simple... I may be an asshole, but u FAR exceed anyone else on this board in the Moron Department... I hope ur proud, I'm sure ur parents are... Call me when ur balls drop, I'll throw a party for u.... Ur favorite sheep will be there..

Yes, I am a teenager...surprising as it may seem we all were at one point.
Yea and in my day we didnt blatantly insult people old enough to be my parents... The youth of today have no manners... Thats your parents fault...

People in your day!?! Haha. Don't make me laugh. You're 38, not 50. And you still act like a kid.

You can't even react to a post without swearing, and it's typing as well.

You think you're the know it all of music, when in reality you just like to tell people who to like because you're a geek.

I'm glad I feel the way I do about respecting my elders. If I had to respect all the people older than me, I'd have to respect morons like you. And I don't respect morons. People earn my respect, you loser.

Theres over a 20 year difference retard... Do the math.... Its a generation difference, and I'm proud that I still act like a kid, and not some stuffy old bastard...

I hope swearing doesnt hurt your little virgin ears, buddy... God ur pathetic... And I dont know everything about music, but I certainly know more about it than u.... I've Been listening to my brand of music for longer than uve been alive, so naturally, I know more than the average disrespectful idiot such as urself... U should be grateful that I'm enlightening u to some aspects of music that u have no idea what ur talking about.... Ur ignorance over the drummer thing is proof positive of that....

And get a new insult sheeplover, cause the use of the word geek just dont work and ur embarrasing urself... Just because u look in the mirror and see a scared little book nerd, doesnt mean everyone is like urself.... I drive a Hemi, was a Navy SEAL and played semi-pro hockey... Not real geeklike behavior....

What do u do again???? What have u accomplished??? Oh, i forgot, ur a little kid with no hair on his balls yet, who has Matt Camerons **** in his mouth 2 1/2 hours a day...

Grow some balls and go out into the world sometime.... Find a girl, go on a date, make something of urself....
If I had to respect all the people older than me, I'd have to respect morons like you.
That figures.. Ur parents did real well raising u boytoy... Shame they didnt bother to take the time and teach u how to be a valuable member of society... I'm sure that ull end up in some prision facility with Bubbas big black **** in ur ***, wondering how u got there..... Blame ur parents cause its their fault, not urs....

We as society dont hold u responsible for ur moronic behavior... We put up with u because we know that u dont know any better and ur parents didnt care about making sure u grow up right.... Raising someone with sheep does have dire consequences....

Me deserve ur respect??? HA!!!

Edited by Crazy. Watch the language!

We can but I dont think thats necessary unless it is a post that will potentially offend several people.

BTW lanc, did you notice I am now a SUPER moderator?

WEll, I listened to several songs... Sunburn, Blackout, Plug in Baby, Hysteria, Apocolypse Please, Showbiz, Ruled By Secrecy...

While it is actually some good music, its not my "cup o tea"... Too melodramatic for my tastes.... Sounds kinda operaetic somewhat.... Definatly different.... Dude kinda sounds like Bono somewhat in some parts, Sunburn especially...

I like the Brit bands Fudge Tunnel and The Vines...

Haha. What a loser you are, les. You took all that time to write such a pathetic post, it makes me laugh.

Swearing doesn't bother me, you moron. You obviously think it makes you look big, or is that the SEAL stories, maybe the Hockey story? Is quite amazing how half of the known world were in the SEALs or SAS.

Did you never do biology at school? I think you should go back, you might learn something about the human body. Then you can please your wife a bit better, I bet she's getting pretty sick of you putting it in the wrong hole.
The neighbours probably like their children though. You giving them a nice home is good though, well done.

Don't be such a loser, trying to tell everyone what music to like. You want to take the Cameron argument with Cornell and Vedder, I'm sure they'd be happy to laugh in your worthless face. You're not even worth the blood that runs through your veins, get a real life and stop living in a dream world that revolves around music.

PlanMoron, ur arguments are weak and ur comebacks are pathetic... I keep forgetting ur a little kid and dont have the experience or knowledge to argue effectively...
I bet she's getting pretty sick of you putting it in the wrong hole.
She loves it in either hole, so try a better insult... Better yet, dont... Ur insults are lame... Better u dont embarrass urself anymore.... Why dont u visit http://www.Insultsforetards.com and get some help...

You obviously think it makes you look big, or is that the SEAL stories, maybe the Hockey story? Is quite amazing how half of the known world were in the SEALs or SAS.
HA... I dont need to make crap up to impress people i dont know... To sit there are call someone a liar who sacrificed his time and blood in combat for the freedoms of morons like urself is truely pathetic... Grow up...

And I dont recall ever telling ANYONE what music to like... Just advising u and educating ur limited experience about the finer musicians in the world.... For the record, I dont think the opinions of a drummers 2 bandmates is a great way to determine the Best Drummer ever... They are kinda opinionated afterall, wouldnt u think.... And whats even funnier, is 2 other members here agreed with me on Peart.... Not that there really was a decision to be made, cause most of the educated rock music listeners already know this commonly known fact.... Its not ur fault that u dont know anything about the music industry, but u should listen to and atleast research some of the other options that people more enlightened than ur limited experience advise u on... I took a listen to Muse, that CC recommended...

Broaden ur horizons kid... Maybe with some effort u can become a valuable member of society....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread