Theres over a 20 year difference retard... Do the math.... Its a generation difference, and I'm proud that I still act like a kid, and not some stuffy old bastard...
I hope swearing doesnt hurt your little virgin ears, buddy... God ur pathetic... And I dont know everything about music, but I certainly know more about it than u.... I've Been listening to my brand of music for longer than uve been alive, so naturally, I know more than the average disrespectful idiot such as urself... U should be grateful that I'm enlightening u to some aspects of music that u have no idea what ur talking about.... Ur ignorance over the drummer thing is proof positive of that....
And get a new insult sheeplover, cause the use of the word geek just dont work and ur embarrasing urself... Just because u look in the mirror and see a scared little book nerd, doesnt mean everyone is like urself.... I drive a Hemi, was a Navy SEAL and played semi-pro hockey... Not real geeklike behavior....
What do u do again???? What have u accomplished??? Oh, i forgot, ur a little kid with no hair on his balls yet, who has Matt Camerons **** in his mouth 2 1/2 hours a day...
Grow some balls and go out into the world sometime.... Find a girl, go on a date, make something of urself....
If I had to respect all the people older than me, I'd have to respect morons like you.
That figures.. Ur parents did real well raising u boytoy... Shame they didnt bother to take the time and teach u how to be a valuable member of society... I'm sure that ull end up in some prision facility with Bubbas big black **** in ur ***, wondering how u got there..... Blame ur parents cause its their fault, not urs....
We as society dont hold u responsible for ur moronic behavior... We put up with u because we know that u dont know any better and ur parents didnt care about making sure u grow up right.... Raising someone with sheep does have dire consequences....
Me deserve ur respect??? HA!!!
Edited by Crazy. Watch the language!