Official Sig/Avatar Test Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with les, the Tiffy is the best one.
 
Which do you like better, my current sig or this one that I whipped up last night?
 

Attachments

  • crazysig3.jpg
    crazysig3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 923
new one ! 8)
 
personally I think you need to go with plain jane on this. many of the guys avatars are hard to see as there is too much detail for such a small image. A bright object against a dark background is hard enough so a suggestion is a reversal of dark against a white or light colored background..............let it stand out as part of your personality

two centos 8)
 
Dude, leave me outta that one.... Im having a hard enough time figuring out which one I wanna leave up there.....
 
I think it looks pretty good, although it looks slightly crooked to the right....

I cant decide on a freakin avatar.. I dont think i like the selfboasting ones... I dont need the reassurance... Heres what ive got to pick....

Whadda ya tink??
 

Attachments

  • xralphie.jpg
    xralphie.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 832
  • xnystrom.jpg
    xnystrom.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 839
  • xbalrog.jpg
    xbalrog.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 833
  • xbongmcguire.jpg
    xbongmcguire.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 825
  • xfett.jpg
    xfett.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 836
  • xprimus2.jpg
    xprimus2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 826
  • xkozhedub.jpg
    xkozhedub.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 837
  • xcorsair.jpg
    xcorsair.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 826
  • xblues.jpg
    xblues.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 829
  • xclutch1.jpg
    xclutch1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 833
  • xspank.jpg
    xspank.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 828
  • xsealfrog_1.jpg
    xsealfrog_1.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 833
  • xasses.jpg
    xasses.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 831
  • xlestimleary.jpg
    xlestimleary.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 833
  • xst2.jpg
    xst2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 839
xST2.jpg...




At least, that's the one I like.
 
3rd one...........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back