Official Sig/Avatar Test Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..... Hmmmm...
 

Attachments

  • xseal_pin_2.jpg
    xseal_pin_2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 771
  • xsealfrog_1_165.jpg
    xsealfrog_1_165.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 774
  • xst2_133.jpg
    xst2_133.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 768
  • xseal_pin_2a.jpg
    xseal_pin_2a.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 781
  • xseal_head.jpg
    xseal_head.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 769
  • xmy_shirt.jpg
    xmy_shirt.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 777
definitely the first les the others are too cartoony the first is what a crest should be like. no need to shout when a whisper will suffice.
 
Ive rebelld, ignored all your decisions and chose the Lightining and Zero one...so HA! :P Ill take the others some other time...
 
I tried it mate, but the quality really goes when you get above about 150 pixels. you want a small one?
 
Medvedya said:
I was reading on their site that the SEALS are wanting to expand their manpower!

interesting Medvedya
The Regiment tried to increase its numbers considerably some years ago but found the only way they could would have been to lower the selection levels so the idea was dropped.
 
Ok Erich, here you go, see what I mean about quality though?


GrG, yours is cool but a bit big...
 

Attachments

  • lw-op-recon.jpeg
    lw-op-recon.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 656
  • eboat.jpeg
    eboat.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 664
interesting guess I will stick to the original size.............well I'll see what it looks like anway. thanks for trying C.C.

E ~
 
dang it you are right................thanks for checking up on this old geaser CC :D
 
very nice......................
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back