Official Sig/Avatar Test Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going through some kind of identity crisis, i think ill settle on this one :D
 

Attachments

  • kapitan_cc.png
    kapitan_cc.png
    123 KB · Views: 701
It's still weak...

(Don't have anything better... :roll:)
 
i know, direct hit on the middle He-111, probably the best ground kill i ever done...
 
Which pic do you guys think I should consider using?

Hellcat and Val?

HellcatAndVal.jpg



Three Hellcats after a Val? (A bit vague)

ThreeValsonaHellcat.jpg



Whadda ya guys think?

I have other pics, but these are the most recent...


I prefer Hellcat and Val...
 
no i like the top one :D
 
I changed the font and removed some of the brightness.... Im still messin with it...
 
Comparing...
 

Attachments

  • fw190d_sig.jpg
    fw190d_sig.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 588
  • fw190d_sig1.jpg
    fw190d_sig1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 578
  • fw190d_sig3.jpg
    fw190d_sig3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 576
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back