Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's interesting idea Marcel, but as you can see on the photo I'v used the wings are cropped by the edge of the photo, so I don't know how to make them to stick out of the frame...

Attachments

• Copy of image-889067.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 187
I think it is the same pic with a Corsair in which was used by Thorlifter for his siggy some time ago. Anyway it looks nice. But I'm still thinking the second Igor's project looks better.

Thanks again Wojtek. Its inspired by my own Bf 109 siggy.

Here's an update for the first one in three variations...

Attachments

• 082.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 78,810
  • 081.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 534
  • 080.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Wotjek beat me too it. Thorlifter had it a while ago. But whats wrong with that drawing of the Corsair? I think that one is fantastic!

yep, heres his old one...

Attachments

• thorlifter-old1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Hm, I wasn't aware that Thorlifter already used this Corsair photo once. (It was before my time on this forum.) Hope he won't mind...
Chris, I do prefer to use drawings since they can make simple but still cool siggy's. We will just have to wait and see which one Doughboy will choose.

Wotjek beat me too it. Thorlifter had it a while ago. But whats wrong with that drawing of the Corsair?

Of course there is nothing wrong with its using again.However I thought it could be possible to try something different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread