Oilers are going to win the Stanley Cup and theres nothing you can do about It

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They are talking baseball in toronto but I live 20km from Buffalo and no one on this side of the border cares but if they do its either Buf or Carolina when I go to work in the morning no one has a clue who won I enjoy hockey and do watch except the western games are to late at night and I find them slower for a different outlook this is the link for the Buffalo sports station http://www.wgr550.com/index.php they have some excellent humourous parodies including a take of Carolina Hockey Fans on WHIK .. Here is a video compilation of their season
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866968417155738172&q=buffalo+sabres I am a Bruins fan and can't handle the Sabres but this team is for real and has been all season its four lines and 6 defenseman and you never no who is gonna shine but I am enjoying their style which is the style for the future

102first_hussars said:
Pb, you can say what you want, but you know you want to see Canada bring back the cup just as much as I do.
I could care less as to where the cup goes as long as its good hockey this is not the Olympics it has nothing to do with Nationalism

Well I thought rioting to celebrate is still only in Europe, I didn't know it is also in NHL. Here if you go on a Hoceky or Football Game, you should know how to use your limbs in order not to get crippled...

pbfoot said:
I could care less as to where the cup goes as long as its good hockey this is not the Olympics it has nothing to do with Nationalism
Here, here. Well said.

And since Nova Scotia has no NHL team, I really couldn't care less. :lol:
For us it's just QMJHL. Mooseheads!!! 8)

I think you have far better quality of riots over in Europe in Edmonton a riot would be 2 people speaking loudly

pbfoot said:
I think you have far better quality of riots over in Europe in Edmonton a riot would be 2 people speaking loudly

Actually its more like 4000 drunk 18+ year olds getting drunk and rowdy on a place called Whitemud Avenue (which I happen to live on). Its pretty crazy, hasnt gotten violent yet, WHICH IS WHY THE OILERS MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lesofprimus said:
Its actually a Metal Champagne Flute, and any idiot moronic enough to drink piss-as* Canadian Beer out of it deserves to have Lord Stanley come outta the crypt and beat u in the head with a rotten Muskellunge....

Hey, John Candey made a similar reference to Canadian beer, and i think u and I remeber what happened ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back