"Oldest" active member on the forum.

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,648
6,762
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
It's snowing outside and I'm waiting for the paint to dry on my model. So nothing to do except for making up pointless questions.
I was wondering who is the oldest member still active. And I don't mean real age, but the age on the forum. For instance I joined in 2006, making me active on the forum for 6+ years ( gee has it been that long?). I saw a bunch of you guys also joining in 2006 and adler even in 2004. But I noticed today that GregP joined in July 2003. He must be among the first few people to join, correct? Anyone even earlier ( apart from HorseUSA that is) ?
 
Trackend popped in over the holidays (last November) and he's been on the forum since December 2003, but it looks like GregP is the oldest non-admin on the forums (joined 27 July 2003)...Horse's date goes back to March 2003...
 
But who are the oldest active contributing members? Trackend and Lancasterkicksass drop in on rare occasions but don't really participate anymore.

Hey, this was post number 12,000 for me!
 
I joined in June of 2004, but really wasn't active for the 1st couple of years.
Yup I remember you celebrating you 300th post, about a year after I joined :lol:
 
And I thought you meant Oldest, like 69 years 7 months.......
I'm just a newbe.
How does it feel to be young again Bill? :lol:
You'll not be the oldest in age, at least Charles beats you on that.
 
I've been on since Sept of 2004. I started as a standard member, even got close to getting banned a couple of times. I think I became an admin as punishment for that. ;)

Yeah you were not a mod yet, when I first joined the forum back in Nov 2004. I was in Iraq at the time, this place was a nice place away from Iraq while over there. Helped spend the down time.
 
And I thought you meant Oldest, like 69 years 7 months.......

For a minute I thought he meant the oldest (in age) active member. I do believe I can claim title to that.
Seventy eight years, eleven months and 8 days. But.... who's counting ?

I joined the Forum in July of 2007.

There are a lot of guys that come and go....

Charles
 
Last edited:
GregP seems to have member no. 10. I think this means he was the 10th person to join. To compare, Eric van Gilder is no. 622 and Adler is no. 696.
 
Looks like GregP is the oldest active contributing member since all the member numbers before his except for horseUSA as member number 4 are not able to be seen by regular users. Member Number 1 is listed as Administrator but the join date is 02-21-2006 ??

Administrator
Join Date: 02-21-2006
Last Online: 08-18-2006
Code:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/member.php?u=1

horseUSA
Join Date: 03-10-2003
Last Online: 01-09-2013
Code:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/member.php?u=4

GregP
Join Date: 07-27-2003
Last Online: 01-29-2013
Code:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/member.php?u=10

Members 11-14 don't exist and member 15 (csrruss) hasn't been online since 10-28-2011.

csrruss
Join Date: 10-26-2003
Last Online:10-28-2011
Code:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/member.php?u=15


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back