One Year Older!

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,736
40,042
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
...but none the wiser! Anyhoo, where's my cake? 21st this month was my 'birthday'! :lol:
6 years, feels like it was yesterday, when it was 5! :lol:
Longest ever on ANY forum and that's all your.....eeerrrrmmm.....well...
That's the kettle done, got to dash!
 
Congrats Jan. That means that in 2 weeks I'll have my 'birthday', too. 6 years on this forum, saw many come and go, but never posted as much as you did :)
 
Sorry Lucky, It's all ABW's fault, He's the unofficial keeper of Birthdays. Besides, no one really need to tell you to hoist a few or the celebrate. How about this: Today is your Unbirthday, Celebrate!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 21679.gif
    21679.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 255
Mike, you know he means the 'birthday' on this forum, not the day he was actually born, right? :lol:
 
That's great, Jan! Hoist one for me in your honor, I'm broke till friday.
I guess that gives me an extra reason to celebrate come january, that'll be my "birthday" on the forum!
 
Congrats old boy, well done! Just realised, it's four years since I joined, on the 24th. Doesn't time fly when you're destroying yourself !
 
Veryyyy nice
 
Congrats Jan! Here is to 6 more...
 
Congrats, got me beat by two years this month! :lol:

Seems like August is a popular month for joining up, doesn't it? 29 August 2008 was my date (though I had been coming around here for years beforehand)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back