OPEN CALL FROM D'BRIDE!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Becca

Staff Sergeant
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
www.myspace.com
OK..you guys might not even think i'm on enough to warrant this action, I haunt and read the posts more often than one thinks....;) I want a NEW signature. :D

I really like the nose art...and since I still haven't found anyone to draw one up with ME as the subject.. (still pulling for that one!)

Any ideas???? I'm Hip! :lol:

Wish I could help, Becca. I don't even have a photo editing program, other than Kodak Easyshare, and it won't do what you want done. Wojtec is
in cognito this week-end, so maybe Njaco, or Thor or Marcel will jump
in for you. Good luck....

Charles

I can do it.

1) Get into a one piece period blue undergarment with frills and low cut top.

2) Paint your nails bright red and put on red lipstick.

3) Have Les take a picture of you in a provacative pose on your bed with your "strawberry hair" hanging over the edge.

4) Give me your most sultry look capable.

5) Send it to me.

Meanwhile, I'll try and find a B-24. If I get 1-5 I know there's gotta be an extra Liberator laying around here somewhere...

Got something in the works. So far it has the B-24 (flying), a pin up (with red hair) and the SEAL Insignia on it. Feel it needs something else added too it though (or removed). Here it is so far.

Attachments

• Les'Bride Sig.jpg
    Les'Bride Sig.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 212
AWESOMENESS!!!! Srsly. :D

Matt, uh..we TRIED that and got kinda..uh..sidetracked..nudge-nudge. :lol: BUT, I am definitely working on it!! If'n you're hip, I will definitely get you a pict..or die tryin'! :lol: Does it have to be blue??

Gnomey....Me likey where you are going with it...I'm thinking B-17. (its big enough to support me) :lol: :D

Thanks guys...i'm beside myself.

Keep em comin'...remember if I don't post a response quickly, the Cape water buffalo IS on here working on his video. I WILL check in when I can!! :D

Oh and thank you Herr Cheese. :D

I was working on this one but I got to get the lettering out and I'm hoping the height doesn't loose anything when it shrinks. But I have another Idea.....

Attachments

• 118_0_CalendarCover1.jpg
    118_0_CalendarCover1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 239
Ok, 2 quick ones with a goofy idea I had......

Attachments

• les02.jpg
    les02.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 215
  • les03.jpg
    les03.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 213
*puts on Valkyrie outfit grabs drinking horns...THEN wanders around lost* :lol: THEN where am I supposed to go, Man?! :lol:

I love the chick on the A bomb...like the darker colors..then again, I like the 2nd one down that Lucky posted on #9, too....

(btw...thanks guys. :-*)

I'm jealous! BUT, have a BLAST!!!! :D

Shes GORGEOUS!

I can't wait to see what comes of it...we're off to Ship Island for Max's 8th birthday. He wants to catch a shark..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back