OPEN CALL FROM D'BRIDE!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's a Strawberry hottie that might work...I just don't have time to put together a contribution.

If anyone would like to put something together with her, go for it!

Attachments

• candy-o_2.jpg
    candy-o_2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 220
Here's a Strawberry hottie that might work...I just don't have time to put together a contribution.

If anyone would like to put something together with her, go for it!

That Pic has Vargas written all over it !! Boy !! Could he draw a female !

Charles

WOW, guys!! and Marcel..I snarfed my drink on that one!!! LMELAO!!! HOPEFULLY I'd look better dressed and painted up as nose art than I did as my Bridezilla character...:lol:

Graugeist..shes HOT!! truly. and Lucky I like that one, too. Gil Elvgren is amazing.

I hope Chris isn't too pooped from the airshow..I'd like to see what he comes up with.

Ok, here are 2 more but I just can't seem to get the right composition. Still working on it....

Attachments

• becca02.jpg
    becca02.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 217
  • becca03.jpg
    becca03.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 205
That thing looks awesome Chris, but I dont think its quite what shes lookin for... The bomber should be more prominent and be adorned with some sort of noseart...

Maybe as an idea with what u did, have the same chick on the nose in a pose, and her closeup face shot like u had it....

It really is a great siggy tho.... Where the hell is Wojteks ideas?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back