OPEN CALL FROM D'BRIDE!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Better put good ol' Dan to work then, build you a 1/48 B-24D "Strawberry Bitch"...shouldn't be a problem, riiight? *wink* :lol:

OF COURSE NOT, Lucky...I'll just tell him that YOU said for him to get to it! I'm sure he'll leap into action! :lol: :D It would clash with all the German aircraft, etc. around the house. lol..My mom is sending my Grandfather's German flag he smuggled home from Nurenburg,(he was on guard at the trials) I'm going to frame it and hang it with his models.

TO the outsider...walking thorough the house would be an intresting experience. To say the least.

NEVER!!! She is beautiful, truly.

I was just commenting on how Wurger's composition is greater than mine. Sometimes my ideas work, sometimes not. But then again I'm still learning this layer/bevel/font thingy I play with here. :)

Ok, heres one from Lucky's pic.....

Attachments

• becca12.jpg
    becca12.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 114
I was just commenting on how Wurger's composition is greater than mine. Sometimes my ideas work, sometimes not. But then again I'm still learning this layer/bevel/font thingy I play with here. :)

I know the feeling, sometimes you have a great idea and sometimes not. Wurger usually doesn't seem to have that problem :lol: But in this case, I disagree.

She got it Chris, she just didnt know it at the time... She's seen that episode more times than B-17 has played with his balls... Maybe do away with the quote.....

Its a great siggy, but again, we're trying, she's trying, to get an earth toned siggy.....

And Wojtek, u really want that herring across the face dont u??

**hiding..be vewy, vewy, quiet...** :lol:

Of course you haven't offended, Wojek...:D I'm just givin' you sh*t!

I only break out the fish for the ones I care about...I'm saving the frozen ones for Lucky. ;)

Did yall know that Becca has one chilled and one frozen for all of us.....WITH OUR NAMES WRITTEN ON THEM......:shock:

I'm so PROUD that you used y'all!!!!

Thou hath redeemed thyself and saved thyself from the wrath of the FROZEN HERRING!! Muahahahahahaha-ha..sorry, I got caught up in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back