OPEN CALL FROM D'BRIDE!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe something like this... I know its crude.....

Attachments

• ~grab10003.jpg
    ~grab10003.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 109
Looking nice Dan.:D

Here my attempt....

Attachments

• LB3b.jpg
    LB3b.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 113
  • LB3b1.jpg
    LB3b1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 115
  • LB3b3.jpg
    LB3b3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 106
  • LB3b3a.jpg
    LB3b3a.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 108
ok...two words, ok..three..these are GORGEOUS! so :p THERE, Wurger!! :lol:

I love them ALL!!! The red-head that Njaco used LOOKS just like me! (I wish!!) i love the fact that its nose art on Dan's and love the styling of Wurger.

I am torn. AND honored that you guys have gone through so much trouble.

Guess i'd better sleep on it.

I was a Wright Patt about 2 years ago on business - after work we went over the the museum for a few hours. I saw the display and moved on - about the time we were leaving there were people saying that when they were by the plane they herd noises and saw an image of a person in the waist position. :shock: After that I started hearing stories about the aircraft being haunted.

SRSLY..like you guys don't think i'm weird enough. I have these certain 'quirks' I guess, I feel and know things. Grandma and my Aunts are the same way...I have trouble/love visiting places with history. I get an impression of weird sh*t. It was a problem when I was a little kid. Dad took us down to the Missions in Texas. I TRIPPED! to say the least. :lol: I'd LOVE to go to the museum..the sad part is there is a way to release the guys that are trapped there. Even if its a residual haunting. Helps give them peace.

I'm PROBABLY sharing TOO much, again. :lol: Sorry.

I was a Wright Patt about 2 years ago on business - after work we went over the the museum for a few hours. I saw the display and moved on - about the time we were leaving there were people saying that when they were by the plane they herd noises and saw an image of a person in the waist position. :shock: After that I started hearing stories about the aircraft being haunted.

Thats wicked!! I'd probably have to be drug out of the building. lol.

Right on..I wonder if he'd feel better to get his remains back to his home. No offense to these folk who love the memory. He might be looking for himself. Sounds weird. BUT...

as a side note...I am SO keeping this signature!!!! :lol: Its perfect. :D

In man-speak..that means i'm exercising my right to change my mind. ;) in true female fashion.

Well Becca... You can build her in 1/48 if you want, I think that you can get the decals for her in that scale....

Gallery: 1/48 B-24D 'Strawberry Bitch'

Jan, I TRULY envy you guys..I do not have the patience to build models. Its not my medium. I love seeing what you guys do..the detail, and such..but, its SO SMALL. I'd do better building to real life scale. I'm afraid i'd be too rough! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back