P-38 Cutaway

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not doing very well on what? Killing people with choclate? They are in America, look at the size of them :lol:

It is true. Americans have become the fattest people in the world. And then we sue McDonald's because we ate there three times a day and are now morbidly obese. Thankfully that's not me personally.

Still not as bad as America, no one is as bad as America in the fat sense. And no one is as bad as them in the lawsuits, sueing Mcdonalds for being fat, if I was the judge I'd tell them to shut up and stop wasting my time.

did you know there are still two crimes in england that carry the death sentence, high treason and setting fire to a royal naval dockyard...............

Yes, I did but the Judge would not get them on those charges, so they would never execute anyone.

the lancaster kicks ass said:
did you know there are still two crimes in england that carry the death sentence, high treason and setting fire to a royal naval dockyard...............
you forgot killing a swan.....
that was "worthy" of the death sentence in the mid-20th century, but i dont know about now... it probably still is though.

How do we do what in Britain?
Killing a swan is classed as killing the Queens creatures, and is punishable but not by death.

The swan, or the person? I'd personally shoot the swan, but some might just neck it. The person, we wouldn't hand out a death sentence these days. Capital punishment has been abolished.

It wouldn't be guilotine or hanging, that'd be inhumane. I imagine it would be lethal injection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back