P-38 Cutaway

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what i don't get is why they sterelyse the needle for leathal injections, that's more than the NHS do for christ's sake...................

That is pretty stupid Lanc. I believe one of the states over here had a law (for a while at least) that a condemned man had about four different methods of execution to choose from.

Yes, I heard that one person (in that state) picked firing squad, and there was a big uproar about it.
Don't blame the NHS it's not their fault, they're doing the best they can with what the government is giving them. I've been going to hospital every 3 months (on average) since I was 5, and I've had 6 operations, and they're very good. Only one mess up, but I don't think you want to read about that.

That's lucky for you Lanc. The only thing I hated about going was before I was 16, and I had to go to the stupid Childrens Hospital, that was so annoying all these little kids screaming and shouting, my blood pressure must have been sky high when I came out of there, everytime.
Especially in the Childrens Wards after operations, you're like trying to recover and maybe even get some sleep and there's all these little brats running around and shouting, some even crying in the night. IT'S ANNOYING. Still I don't have to go anymore, got informed on Monday...that's me done after 12 years!!! 8)

i still have to go in the childrens wards, its embarassing. im a 6 foot 3, 14 year old with size 12 and a half feet and i still have to go in the bloody childrens ward :lol:

To keep this simple, I had ear problems.
Canteen, in the childrens ward? I think not. The only canteen in my hospital was a five minute walk away from the childrens part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back