P-51 Special Interest Group

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

greg, you have to go to the logo and click there. that will take you to a form thread...click it ahd you will get another thread...read that and you find out you have to email the posterr directly and state your interest. they have capped the membership due to spammers and such. but you ought to get in....if you do invite me. i am going to try...if i get in i will invite you.

update...i tried all the links to email the guy but it wont take any of them. says you have to be a member to email or i dont have the priviledge to prefrom that action. i dont know...

actually i think this site is no longer maintained. the files are all DXF and some of the stuff wont even open...

Last edited:
P51 SIG
I found this site yesterday and I truly wish to thank the people who are keeping up the great website and appreciate the info the HP contains. I got a full set of Mustang drawings a cuple of years ago and am now engaged to built models the airplane in 1/32 scale, all from scratch. But the progress is far slower than the NAA people`s back in 1940. Shown are of the former the one piece/seamless fuselage and the wing of the A-36/P-51 and the fuselage of the B/C model in 1/32 scale based on the NAA drawings but the nose and the lower fuselage of the former are purely
DSC00077.JPG
DSC00002.JPG
based on the guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back