Pacific Fighters Screenshots.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Amsel, maybe soon your shots will resemble this one:

(clickable for 1400x1050 )

;)

(Sorry, just advertising)

Nice pit! The one in the screenie was from the AAA UI 1.1. Will this pit be in the next version? I love the mirror also.

Just blatantly advertising my own WIP project, on which Poncho is doing the real magic. I'm doing the textures of real instruments and Poncho gives me new instruments to play with. See the suction and the flap/gear indicators? They are fully functional. UI 1.1 (and patch 1.1.1) are for online compatibility mostly, so these mods (cockpits, sounds and smoke/fire mods) wouldn't necessarily make it. Will be a simple install though. As for the mirror, it's a matter of assigning a key and activating it. :salute:

(Got one thread in this section asking for more info and cockpit shots)

Having a little fun...

UFO CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Attachments

• UFO Conspiracy theory!.png
    UFO Conspiracy theory!.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 101
Lol nice screens, though the last one with the edge in the sky makes it like a small model in a cardboard box. How did you do that if i may ask? (sh!t sorry guys i reply'd at the 1st page My fault, most screens look cool btw)

Btw i have a 2x 512MB GFXcards now, but the game still looks crapy at the extreme settings! How do you guys get it this sweet?

Nice one Bombsaway.

As for Dr. Zorn's question, you'll need Nvidia 6800 or later video cards since they have Shader technology to run the 3D water and excellent graphics. If you have this GFX cards you can turn up the water and set it to 2 or above in the config.ini file in your IL-2 folder to get the 3D water. You can also adjust the effects to get more realistic smoke effects.

-Pong

Plane and ship is static. Just place the lcvp first then the plane, go to 3d view of your map to adjust the plane in the ship to where it looks good.
Glad you like them. Thanks.

I have a NVIDIA 7300 gt but I would like to upgrade. For still shots like that its great but I have a Compaq "Per-sorry=o" and with my water on two I can fly but get a little stutter. Probably need to upgrade my processor, dual core but only at 1.80 ghz and could add two more gig of memory to make it four. With water on two as long as your not over land at low alttitude you dont notice or over water but when you go low you notice the stutter.
I've read all the stuff on this and even have Nhancer but still stutters. Next income tax I'm building one that hopefully will smoke IL2's graphics. Water on four and better textures.:D

Nice one Bombsaway.

As for Dr. Zorn's question, you'll need Nvidia 6800 or later video cards since they have Shader technology to run the 3D water and excellent graphics. If you have this GFX cards you can turn up the water and set it to 2 or above in the config.ini file in your IL-2 folder to get the 3D water. You can also adjust the effects to get more realistic smoke effects.

-Pong

K cool i'll try that on my other PC, but does this include shaders and dynamic lightning etc? Or can't i adjust that?

Btw you guys might like these (renders) screen :p

rlloret personal work its 01

You don't have to adjust the Shaders (There was nothing mentioned in the my manual that you have to adjust the shaders or dynamic lighting) or dynamic lighting. Then enjoy the game!

-Pong

No not if you need to but if you can, so it looks more natural with the sun coming to the spokes of the windscreen etc. Or is the game limited for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back