Page Display Problem?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I don't know if everyone is getting this, but between approximately 19.30hrs and 21.15 hrs (BST) today, 9th April, there have been (are) some very strange things happening on thread display pages within the sections.
For example, the first (left hand) columns are not displayed, text is missing, or over written over 'pages in the thread', avatars and siggies not showing, and pic not opening, or not even registering as being there,; the latter displaying an empty box. Also, the 'Quick Reply' and 'New Thread' boxes are totally devoid of icons for font, attachements etc etc.
I've been unable to open some threads also, and I've checked other systems on my computer, and all appears to be in order.
Is this a modification or a fault?

Undoubtedly there is going something wrong with the Net.Today I had some problems with writting a text.Simply when hit the backspace key the site was switched to another one or the text was lost partially.I think it can be our net browsers fault.So it can mean that there were some changings to the PHP code introduced.It maybe the Java problem or something like that.

Thanks Hugh and Wojtek. Yes, I've noticed some odd behaviour in general on the net since my post. Just come back on the forum, and it looks like the 'problem' is still here. I suppose it's a general Internet problem - probably hijacked by some nation!

Yep....also I have some troubles with multiscatting of programs.There haven't been them so far.Initially I thought it cold have been caused by changings to my internet speed connection.But now I'm not sure.

Back to normal now. Looks like 'whoever' have stopped messing about in Europe!

I don't think so Jan. Though I have seen them without problems but got some notes from my IE6 about errors today.In my opinion it is the Net fault.

Yep...it seems to be working properly at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back