Pastels.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I use pastels with every build just from the local art shop. With abit of water you can simulate mud and rust end even rust runs/oil runs.

I love my pastels!! These are known as "chalk" pastels (not oil pastels) or "dry" pastels. In Art stores you can buy them by color units, the assorted boxes come with colors that I never eevr use like pink, purple and such. Basicly my colors are: black, white, gray, light gray, olive, yellow and "terracota" for rust. I use a ceramic mortar to pulverize them and save the different colors in small wide mouth jars. I found the best conatiners for these stuff are those used for poop samples, found over the counter for a few cents each. Mixing with water and isopropil alcohol make a great sludge for washes... any mistakes a cotton with water will erase it complately.

Got these today!

DSCF0002-31.jpg

DSCF0006-20.jpg

Amazing how often "I have a friend/mate/buddy" pops up! :lol: He DID! :shock: What on earth made him do that, a bet? :lol:

Just for the sake of discussion old fart....

HOW exactly do you know that they're she-males? Don't even think Adams Apple....:lol:

Ur in Scotland right? With kilts? enuff said. :)

Nice set of pastels. I was able to buy a damaged box at a few bits. The chalk was ok, the box was beat up. Who cares!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back