People and Animals are the same

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok...soooo...

Here's my question then...

If those idiots might by some chance, get the ability to make meat eating illegal, how are they going to deal with all the other carnivores out there.

I mean, they have thought about enforcing a strict vegitarian diet on all meat eating animals on this planet, right? That would be everything from Ebola through to the Great white shark...

I, myself am a vegetarian out of animal rights. I do admit that PETA videos made me think about vegetarian, but what made me GO vegetarian was that big beef recall in early '08. but I've come to learn more about PETA, and now know that they're a bunch of hypocrites. I'll never support PETA. ASPCA all the way for me.

there's my 2 cents

I, myself am a vegetarian out of animal rights. I do admit that PETA videos made me think about vegetarian, but what made me GO vegetarian was that big beef recall in early '08. but I've come to learn more about PETA, and now know that they're a bunch of hypocrites. I'll never support PETA. ASPCA all the way for me.

there's my 2 cents

Being a vegetarian due to your own personal beliefs is one thing, and I think the vast majority of folks here will respect that (after giving you a hard time, of course, but only cuz we care!). Vocally and viciously trying to force your beliefs upon others, especially when those who are protesting don't tend to live in reality, is a whole nother ballgame.

aye, and here's 2 more cents.

I honestly don't care if some of the people on this board are hunters or meat lovers, or whatever. as long as they don't talk to ME about it personally. cos I hate hunting. but killing for food I don't have much of a problem with. again, as long as no one talks to me about it personally. cos i find it brutal and just plain gross :p Hunting for sport, in my eyes is just plain wrong. i hate it....period. whether it's that damned aerial alaskan wolf hunting, or that horrible, disgusting and just plain cruel fox hunting they have in England. I'm never gonna try to change people's minds about it at all. cos it's their choice. so like i said. I don't care ;P

aye, and here's 2 more cents.

I honestly don't care if some of the people on this board are hunters or meat lovers, or whatever. as long as they don't talk to ME about it personally. cos I hate hunting. but killing for food I don't have much of a problem with. again, as long as no one talks to me about it personally. cos i find it brutal and just plain gross :p Hunting for sport, in my eyes is just plain wrong. i hate it....period. whether it's that damned aerial alaskan wolf hunting, or that horrible, disgusting and just plain cruel fox hunting they have in England. I'm never gonna try to change people's minds about it at all. cos it's their choice. so like i said. I don't care ;P

I dont think anyone here is ever going to try and change your views, as is to each is there own and I respect that.

I am on the other hand a avid hunter. I dont kill for the sake of killing, I kill to put food on the table. If there is a shot that I cant make, I wont take it, and I try to kill with one shot. I dont like seeing a animal suffer any more than anybody else, so I try to do it as fast as possible.

PETA is just like Greenpeace, a bunch of retards crying for attention.

"If the good Lord didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat!"

Can't argue with that logic...

Well you can, but then we get into is there a god? one god, many gods, no god, oh my god. 4 billion anthibians can't be wrong! But I get your drift, we are omnivores.

One thing is for sure people are animals, so yes they are the same.

NIce lookinng chick though, anyway she is blonde, go figure.

I'm NOT a hunter yet I support it. Several reasons.....

Trebor, just so you understand, PETA and all the other so-called "Animal Rights" groups use the media in ingenious ways to tug at heart strings and hide the true goal. The problem that these groups want to address is HOW animals that we consume are kept and used. Keeping calves in boxes they can't move around or even turn in their whole lives is horrible. Chickens stacked one on top of another and stuffed with treated foods is horrible. Bashing baby seals as they lay on the shore is horrible. But to address those concerns, these groups go afterthe heart of the populace with "Don't Eat Meat". They create stuff like "Free range" chicken and "Organic" foods. And wacky tricks like the one that started this thread. No longer is it left up to personal choice. If you wear a fur, you get blood thrown on ya. They are enviormental terrorists.

I choose not to eat veal - not because how it tastes but because how it is readied for the market. The lives these animals lead are sometimes appalling. And I can't support that. I once had to go to a chicken processing plant that had shut down and had the buggers running all over. That was a fowl holocaust. But I like chicken.

As far as hunting, we can only look to ourselves to blame. Suburban sprawl has taken away the habitat of these creatures like deer, etc., leaving no natural predators. We have created this imbalance and we have to correct it. Since nobody (especially these so called eco-groups) ever shows up to planning board meetings to protest any new developements, we have to cull herds of deer throughout the US. If not, what happens? Your car insurance rates may go up because of the auto accidents caused by the multitudes of deer, especially during rut. People have been killed from hitting deer. Bird flu (H5N1) is being monitored in feral flocks of chickens and other birds. We have black bear invading populated areas in NJ along with bobcats. Canada geese that swarm over any small pond or man- made reseviour in housing developments and parks causing shut-down of many areas because of feces. Without hunting, the imbalance would be massive.

And as a side note: These very same dopes who cry "Stop Eating Animals" are the first to call me because they see an opposum in their backyard!

Tebor, don't eat meat for personal convictions, just hoping you don't believe the tripe that these groups spew.

um, I didn't say that I support PETA. I said I only support ASPCA, cos they actually CARE. I plan on donating to them, soon

I know. I was just hoping you weren't basing your decision on the propaganda. And the ASPCA is a good organization. But understand they only operate in New York. Might be helpful to check with your local Animal Shelter and donate directly to them. There you can actually see your donation at work. But its great that you contribute. :)

I don't contribute just yet, as I don't have much money to do so yet. there IS a new animal hospital being built pretty quickly near me, and there is a site for a no-kill animal shelter that's being saved. no construction has been started yet, but I'd like t help it get started.

Peta is a front group for several violent "animal rights" groups that have been responsible for bombings and arsons across the US.

There is a difference between non-hunters and anti-hunters. Non-hunters, for various reasons, do not hunt, nor do they believe in interfering with legal hunting activities. Anti-hunters try any means, legal and illegal, to prevent hunters from legally hunting and are pursuing any means to ban hunting altogether.

I have no quarrel with non-hunters. However, anti-hunters totally dismiss the fact that hunters, as a group, are by far the best stewards over the game they hunt and the lands they hunt on. Hunters understand their game and it's habitat, while anti-hunters simply want hunting to end, regardless of the fact that that in itself would cause irreparable harm to the animals they claim to care for.

There are many "animal rights" groups that are, in fact, anti-hunting organizations. The Humane Society of the US, for one, is dedicated to ending hunting.

If one decides to donate to an animal rights group, I hope that he researches that group to make sure they are not anti-hunting because that in itself makes that group no friend to animals.

tom

Last edited:
I had to post this one.......

It's from I Am Bored

Attachments

• 73797_kfctortureschickens.jpg
    73797_kfctortureschickens.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back