Pet pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well here is some new pictures of my cat and snake.

Attachments

• kruemmi_sleeping_2_169.jpg
    kruemmi_sleeping_2_169.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 453
  • kruemmi_sleeping_654.jpg
    kruemmi_sleeping_654.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 456
  • pandora2_161.jpg
    pandora2_161.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 456
  • pandora_103.jpg
    pandora_103.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 451
Yeah my cat is spoiled. My wife treats it like it is our child. As a matter of fact the picture is of her sleeping on my wifes legs.

I love snakes, I used to have 3 of them and I cant wait to get more.

My wife did the same thing with my cat. He used to stretch out on her legs too like that. Sometimes mine.

Sadly, old Smokey died about a month ago. Just the day after I posted those last pics. I miss my old buddy.

The usual feline rounds of sleeping, eating, half-hearted pursuit of small mammals and sitting on the remote control I'll bet.

Thanks evan.

Medvedya said:
The usual feline rounds of sleeping, eating, half-hearted pursuit of small mammals and sitting on the remote control I'll bet.
Not to mention practically lying on the keyboard sometimes. He'd sometimes lay here on my lap while I was on the computer. :lol:

Sorry to hear about your cat, NS.

For random amusement, here's my Carrot-Pete in the middle of a dance.

Attachments

• playout_143.jpg
    playout_143.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 401
:lol:
I must have been fairly lucky then, because it seems whenever I've visited the UK, the sun was out for the most part. For the two weeks I spent in Plymouth last May, the weather was great. I think we had one rainy day.

My wife had the same thing, two week in England and damn near every day was sunny. Geez, I must have caught the worse three years in England's history! But then, I was stationed in East Anglia, which is close to the North Sea.

It was quite a clear day, I have a picture from the same day of the car we're ripping apart to sell for bits...'cos it was in a crash.

Attachments

• _white_beast__173.jpg
    _white_beast__173.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 356
Bit late, but im also sorry about the cat NS. 17 is a good age for a dog, never mind a cat.

We have a great sunny day here today too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back