Pet pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snakes are cool, although if was to get anything it probably would be a (talking) parrot.

Attachments

• african_reticulated_python_seregeti_national_park_tanzania_july_2005_328.jpg
    african_reticulated_python_seregeti_national_park_tanzania_july_2005_328.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 278
Here is my dog Jake (7 years old but acts like he is 7 months old).

Then I have my cats Tyler (11 years old, brown one) and Ryley (12 years old, black one).

Unfortunately shortly after this pic was taken Ryley came down with cancer and we (wife and I) had to put him down on Dec 12th, 2005. We miss the little guy.

Attachments

• jake_626.jpg
    jake_626.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 083_83_822.jpg
    083_83_822.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 248
the lancaster kicks ass said:
what giving it a mouse every week :lol:

A mouse a week does not cut it. Mine has gotten big eneoght that it is eating 3 to 4 baby Rats every 10 to 14 days. They are actually a lot of work. You have to keep the temperature and the humidity at a certain level.

If you look at my set up at the bottom you will see the black thing outside the terrarium on the top, is my mister and it keep the humidity in the enclosure at about 70% the lamp on the right side has a ceramic heat emitter in it that keeps the temperature at about 30 degrees Celsius.

I love snakes. When I lived in the United States I had a Ball Python (4ft long), a Red Tailed Columbian Boa (6ft long) and a Burmese Python (7ft long). Right now because I dont want to buy to many with me moving to Alaska I only have a Ball Python and she is 4.5ft long right now. When we get to Alaska I am going to take Pandora with me and then I am going to buy another Burmese, Red Tail Columbian Boa, Burmese, Emerald Green Tree Boa, and a bunch more. I want about 20 or so snakes in my house. It is a hobby of mine.

Attachments

• pandoras_new_home_274.jpg
    pandoras_new_home_274.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 234
My Grandad ran over a Boa in Burma. it just carried on going! Gave the truck a jump though... ;)

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Oh she is a beauty! I love her like I would any of my pets. Fun to handle too.

Mouse too? :)

Attachments

• pic2563_180.jpg
    pic2563_180.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 182
Here is my Rottweiler Keely, 110 pounds of pure muscle, she is a big girl, but her hips are really bothering her, its because of the weight but like I said most of the weight is muscle and you cant lose muscle with excersice, so I have to give her a bunch of Glucosimine in her food everyday to help her joints stay strong and to ease the pain.

Attachments

• 00000keely_155.jpg
    00000keely_155.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 158
  • 000keely_3months_old_231.jpg
    000keely_3months_old_231.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 159

Users who are viewing this thread

Back