Pet pics (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes...it just took a little logic to work out. My dad got it from his days with 11 Sqn. We have two Chinook ones, one from the Mid East Sqn. that was formed for the Gulf. And one from his home base Chinooks, I can't remember the base name though.

Well here are my contributions to this thread:

This is my snake Pandora and my cat Kruemmel.

Attachments

• kruemmi_534.jpg
    kruemmi_534.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 459
  • pandora_204.jpg
    pandora_204.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 475
love ur cat 8) , i want a cat but my mum not let me , she is a b-atch :(

I personally dont like cats. I am a dog person, plus I happen to be allergic to cats. However my wife loves cats, so when I get deployed to Iraq for a year I got her a kitten so that she would not be alone. Since getting back home though, I have gotten over my allergies of her (I still break out terribly when I am around other cats, just not this one anymore) and I seem to have taken her in. She has become part of our family. Plus she is hillarious to watch. I am to the point though that I am going to give my cat the rat that my snake wont eat because it torture for the poor rat to live in the snake terrarium in fear and never be eaten. It has been 3 days now! I am actually having to feed the poor rat while it is in there.

Yeah I am more of a dog person too, although cats are fun to watch. One funny story involving my dog Russ. (who is now no longer among us :( ) On my birthday a few years ago i was merrily playing on playstation when he brought me a present. It was actually a squirrel that he'd killed, he put it on my lap, nudged my arm and jumped up and sat beside me. It was almost as if he knew it was my birthday. At the time i was freaked having a dead, bleeding squirrel on my lap with half its guts hanging out, but now that I think about it it is one of my fondest memories of him. He lived until he was 17 and I miss him greatly.

I am sorry for your loss, I too hate it when one of my beloved pets passes away. My cat actually does that, she kills mice outside and then brings to us. It is quite a sight waking up in the morning with a cat on top of you dropping a dead mouse on your chest! To the cat it is giving you a gift and it is a sign of love from them, but I will never get used to it. My wife says her old cat did the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back