Pet pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aye ! Irish yet. Well I still have what is left of my red scalp too. My wife is from the Prussian back ground-west blonde green eyed. 18 years congrats, we celebrated our 30th this past August

thumbs up icon

Yes, but getting married for free sex is like buying a 747 for free peanuts! Naw, my wife and are will be celebrating our 8th anniversary this year. I wonder where the heck the time went! Congrats, Erich, 30 years is great and damn near unheard of these days.

Jeff Foxworthy? ;)

I know that, I'm just saying, isn't it better than being a hunter on the prowl constantly?

*Edit~this doesn't apply if you got LOADS, or else being single for a wile more might be better... ;) )

Yep, Jeff Foxworthy. I really should have credited him for that quote. Believe me, if I had a choice of being where I am today or being single again, I would still be right where I am. I never thought I would settle down, and I didn't get married until I was 31, so I had "sowed my oats". Like I said I didn;t think I would settle down, then I met someone I realized I didn't want to live without.

evangilder said:
Yes, but getting married for free sex is like buying a 747 for free peanuts! Naw, my wife and are will be celebrating our 8th anniversary this year. I wonder where the heck the time went! Congrats, Erich, 30 years is great and damn near unheard of these days.

It'll be my Mum and Dads 28th this March, I reckons they'll prolly make the 50...I hope they do...

Here's some better pictures of my parrot. Notice in the top one, the part of an EE Lightning picture...from...can anyone guess the Squadron? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• curious_carrot.jpg
    curious_carrot.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 512
  • fat_pete.jpg
    fat_pete.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 509
  • hello_.jpg
    hello_.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 507
  • what_you_doin.jpg
    what_you_doin.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 509
:lol:

Lancs..... I WANNA SEE FARM ANIMALS.... so get um on here.

Evan.... I like your fish, I used to keep tropical fish years ago ( I love Neon tetres ...spelt wrong and cant be bothered ..sorry), I was thinking of setting up my tank again sometime this year. we are down on pets, since the rabbit, gold fish and hamster died this year.... we just have two cats left now, both are blooming wonderful ( post more pics soon).
Love all the parrot pics.... you sure love that bird.... does it talk? I used to have a budgie that said " Up the blues" .. I am a keen Manchester City fan.... Hey Med ...Oldham knocked us out of the cup last week.. did you say your dad supported them (swines)

My parrot says 'What you doin'?' , 'Cup o tea', 'Hello' and is currently learning 'Hello, bastards' He also whistles a few beethoven tunes...

And no one has got the Lightning Sqn yet.. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back