PETA takes on McDonalds

Damn PETA.. they're like Al Sharpton, jumping on the offense for anything that so inclines them. They went after our president for killing a fly.. how low can one get!!!!

You're joking, right?
That was one the most worthless piece of no-news I've ever seen (10 min prime time on TV to see Obama swat a fly?), if PETA DID complain, it gets to be the stupidest (if there's such a word).

I'd recommend all of this atavic group to try "picanha", it's a brasilian bbq, it melts in your mouth, one of the best things I've ever eaten! Try the "caipirinha", while you're at it...
 
You're joking, right?
That was one the most worthless piece of no-news I've ever seen (10 min prime time on TV to see Obama swat a fly?), if PETA DID complain, it gets to be the stupidest (if there's such a word).

I'd recommend all of this atavic group to try "picanha", it's a brasilian bbq, it melts in your mouth, one of the best things I've ever eaten! Try the "caipirinha", while you're at it...
Trust me, PETA complained!
 
 
He sells pizza now (it says so on the box).


redbaronlogo.jpg
That's thar's a good frozen Pizza.
 
 
He is saying that there is no such thing as frozen pizza...

He is correct as well. There are frozen pizza's that one can eat, but they do not compare to real pizza, especially a real stone oven pizza.
I know nothing compares to a good shop Pie, but I was saying the Red Baron is good as far as frozen pizza's go.
 
I'll be danged...and this whole time I thought that's what they were flinging in the Olympic discuss event. :lol:
:lol:
 
Alla thesa debate over da pizza, and notta one single italian?
I'ma chocked!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back