PETA takes on McDonalds (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another organisation that hasnt realised extremism doesn't work. I don't particulary like McDonalds either but there are better ways to about things.

Never actually thought that the meat in chicken nuggets at our local Los Angeles, CA McDonalds was real. Thought it was either a SPAM type material or bologna. Guess I was wrong.

Errr - just so you know - Baron Manfred von Richthofen flew in WW1

Okay, you're talking to a 12 year old..... What the heck does convoluted mean?:)

Not easy to follow, more involved than it needs to be.

It seems it would be easier if they just said "Ronald McDonald murders baby chickens" or something similar.

For 12 years old you do pretty well with your responses. Pretty clear headed. Congrats.

Not easy to follow, more involved than it needs to be.

It seems it would be easier if they just said "Ronald McDonald murders baby chickens" or something similar.

For 12 years old you do pretty well with your responses. Pretty clear headed. Congrats.
Okay and thanks.:) Thanks Wheelsup.:)

Don't worry Doughboy, I'm waaay older than you, and couldn't understand it too.

I do not hunt, don't need to: I can shop all meat I want. If I had to get it by hunting, I'd do it, no problem.

As for PETA Co., they're just one of the manifestations a lot of people these days not having a clue on what real life is. They've never seen a rabbit killed, skinned and prepared for cooking, they get al their meat, fish (even vegetables!) already processed. They never get to enjoy nature, everything is "GROSS"...

Bah!

Can they actually prove the McDonalds burgers use actual meat? Sure doesn't taste like it.

Nope, he flew against Snoopy...

He sells pizza now (it says so on the box).

redbaronlogo.jpg

Damn PETA.. they're like Al Sharpton, jumping on the offense for anything that so inclines them. They went after our president for killing a fly.. how low can one get!!!!

As for the video, that was utterly cruel.. but people want to get their 6 pc on with their bbq sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back