Pete resting on the beach..(wip 1)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Brilliant work!

(Matt..Andy..are you guys civil engineers..or just like most of the others I've met?? :) :) ...Accountant ducks for cover :) )

I'm an Electrical Engineer. You know, the ones who have so abstract of a degree that they have to ask their wife to clean the gutters? ;)

Seriously, Electrical Engineers are engineers that know all about other engineering subject matter and in addition can do magic. Kinda like a Dungeons Dragons Fighter/Cleric/MagicUser/Thief all of 12th level and above.

Last edited:
I'm an Electrical Engineer. You know, the ones who have so abstract of a degree that they have to ask their wife to clean the gutters? ;)

Seriously, Electrical Engineers are engineers that know all about other engineering subject matter and in addition can do magic. Kinda like a Dungeons Dragons Fighter/Cleric/MagicUser/Thief all of 12th level and above.

:) :)

D D..god, that brings back memories...where DID the last 30 years go???????

Hello gentlemen and a big thank you for your feedback!
The interior of the native Micronesia hut taken over by the IJNAF is over..I'm going to show you some WIP photos.But the best part of raising this hut in my diorama is to come now!A fully detailed roof construction!!I hope everything will turn out well..
Best regards,
Panagiotis.

021-5.gif

023-3.gif

010-3.gif

011-2.gif

023-4.gif

031-3.gif

020.gif

022.gif

026.gif

038.gif

053.gif

014.gif

P.S.:I very much enjoyed the thread just before this very update! This thread belongs to all of you too!..

Holy moly, this continues to amaze. What did you make the fabric out of and how did you get the creases to look like that. Love the chutes too.
It's Tamiya epoxy putty.Lovely stuff to work with!
Thank you for the encouragement guys!!

Ηello gentlemen!
Thank you all for your feedback! The native hut for the Pete pilots of the 902 Ku is ready!
The build took almost three months..A real 1/1 hut would definitely take much less time!!:lol:

055_zps046cff2d.gif

056_zpsd4bc2858.gif

040_zpscaa75d83.gif

063_zps57aedb59.gif

026_zpsde8cc0fa.gif

027_zps54fe6e53.gif

084_zps8e3e551f.gif

101_zpse0767755.gif

098_zpsdd9f06de.gif

073_zpsbcd405ea.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread