Photo bucket....what is this?? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just finished transferring my PB schtuff to my laptop. The pics were easy, click download album and it shows up as a zip file. The videos....well.... they have to be downloaded separately. Thankfully I stopped using the site once one of my pics here showed up as not found. My Personal Album suffered the loss of a few videos so I'll go back to the beginning, edit in the problem and post them again. Next up is to delete my account but first, contact PB and leave them a very brief message, the second word being "OFF"

I truly hope so, if they pull this off with an intact customer base it will encourage others to follow the same path. But sadly I think that is exactly where it is headed. Imgur recently announced an upcoming change but no specifics, and Flickr via Yahoo is also apparently planning on a different path to monetization. My guess is ad revenue is tapped out.

Well this is awesome. In Post#51 you can see the gmail reply saying PB couldn't be reached. I just received this email from PB and this is the only time they answered my email. You can see the title of my email to PB at the top and the contents of my email to PB at the bottom safely censored out...

Untitled4.jpg

....I deleted my account 3 days ago

If you are on some form of paid subscription it will not affect you until your renewal takes affect. By law they cannot change the terms during the period only when it renews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back