Pics from my friend...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

HA! if i could be bother to get off my fat arse, i'd be using "British Secret Projects- Jet Bombers 1949- [some date]" with a whole chapter for the TSR.2..........

and a book without an auther's name, does that not strike you as strange??

Nope - Just found it!

The Foreword is by Richard Noble, a land speed record veteran, I dont think he'd endorse any shoddy books. The book was researched by Nigel Gross, Anthony Peacock, Kevin Raymond, Tim Scott, John Sutherland, David Tremayne and Alexander von Wegner.

I know, but it gave me an excuse to make a post that makes me look both knowledgeable and firm.

Then again, I dont need the help of other people to make me look firm 8)

This conversation is slowly going down ;)

arrow%20down.jpg

(No, really. Each time a new post is made it makes you scroll down further to read it, unless there are already 20 posts on said page, in which case a new page is begun and the process begins the cycle all over again)

yeah it's real... when I miss some thread, I try to read it but in less then 50% cases I finish it... then I read the last relevant (this has two meaning, on a place like this! :lol:) sveeral posts and continue on it or leave it alone

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back