Picture of the day. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And again, i have never seen such a set up on a 190. Im afraid i couldnt find any info for this pic.
Sooo citation needed....View attachment 491385
Photoshop???
Ailerons don't look very effective with downward travel blocked by the gun pod pylon.

Aside from trying to run three 20mm cannon through the landing gear bay.

Photoshop???
Ailerons don't look very effective with downward travel blocked by the gun pod pylon.

Aside from trying to run three 20mm cannon through the landing gear bay.
Well spotted that man! Now i come to study it more i can see, why would anyone want to photo shop a 190? smh.
Tbh, my first thought was how would it get off the ground with all that weight and even if it did it would surely handle like a pig. Those supposed gun pods look suspiciously like fuel drop tanks, albeit with the cannon photo shopped into them. But im not certain. Just goes to show nothing is safe from the picture fakers. Whatever next....

That terribly edited photo of the Fw190G has been floating around for some time. BTW, those "pods" on the wing (original - one per wing) aren't gun pods, they're fuel tanks.

In the photo preceeding the poor Fw190G, is a Messerschmitt P.1101, this airframe being V1 - it was a popular photo Op and aource of souvenirs for Allied personnel until V1 was shipped to the U.S.

Thats exactly what i said about the fuel tanks in my comment after the guys told me it was photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread