Picture of the day. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

orig-foto-jagdpanzer-tiger-p-panzer-tank-sdkfz-jpg.515742/?hash=a053333c9922eef7b271c782aacd12db
orig-Foto-Jagdpanzer-Tiger-P-Panzer-tank-SdKfz.jpg

ascari.gif

Ascari, Italian Colonial troops.
Ascari fought bravely for the whole of Abissinian Campaign.
Their behavior in the siege of the Amba Alagi of 1941 deserves to be remembered. In fact, when the Duke of Aosta, Viceroy of Ethiopia, authorized their demobilization and their return home to avoid a harsh British detention and the British threat of reprisal against their families, given the imminence of the total exhaustion of the ammunition, almost all the Ascari - except sporadic cases - preferred to stay next to their officers, fighting strenuously until the inevitable final surrender.

Last edited:
Man that looks cold
I think all things are relative. On one of my projects the person who managed the budget was from Siberia. During the winter all she complained about was the cold, and I asked her how come, she comes from a place where the temperature must be minus heaven only knows what. All she would say was that it was a different type of cold

I think all things are relative. On one of my projects the person who managed the budget was from Siberia. During the winter all she complained about was the cold, and I asked her how come, she comes from a place where the temperature must be minus heaven only knows what. All she would say was that it was a different type of cold

Yup cold with moisture in the air feels much colder than dry cold air. In the summer dry air at the same temperature doesn't feel as hot a wet air at the same temperature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back