Please Help Me To Choose My Dog's Name!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Hey I'm gonna buy a Dog this Thursday. It is a Gold Boxer and he is already named as Asyr but I don't want him named as some terrorist or anything...

Please help me pick some good name wich would sound quite similar to this one. It also cannot be Arik (Because of Ariel Sharon, my Dad says... :rolleyes: )

Thanks! :D

Will post pix when he's home!

for Hendrik: "Mabuto's flame"

actually that is the name of a fantastic chocalate dessert I created 6 years ago in honour of a cousin serving over in Afrika Congo, so Pisis you can't have it !

stick with something powerful in the Scandanavian/German culture

Germane-Schrumpf

no Hendrik she has been a missionary kid nearly all her 35 years. the woman is a fox if you know what I mean. Sadly they have almost been literally fighting with the govt. soldiers since the late 1970's.......what a insane mess

Erich said:
no Hendrik she has been a missionary kid nearly all her 35 years. the woman is a fox if you know what I mean. Sadly they have almost been literally fighting with the govt. soldiers since the late 1970's.......what a insane mess

:p . It is stupid for the African governments to fight the people who want to help the people that suffer under the assholes who rule their countries. She must come to SA. :lol:

I would call it Oskar then from all the names you gave.

Henk

Well, today we found out that there's some problem with his testickles - he might be suffering from them when he gets older, as they are not in good condition - so that might break the decision to take this puppy.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back