Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's a recent pic of me, taken about 39 years 30+ weeks ago, recent if I was tree! :lol:

DSCF0008.jpg

Figured I'd better post a picture. This is a picture of me and a couple buddies at a Traditional Archery 3D shoot a couple years ago. I'm the guy to the far right.

Attachments

• Peeing Bear.jpg
    Peeing Bear.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 138
Please no comments on the poor shooting. Those shots were taken while sitting on a 55 gallon drum that was hanging on a rope. Had to get you balance and take a quick shot before you tipped. All three of us hit the target, the guy in the middle;) Buddies girlfriend took the picture and she was giggling the whole time.

The target has been nicknamed "the peeing bear" as that is what it looks like from behind;)

Last edited:
A face only a Mother could love, if she was blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other one. As BB King sang in one of his classics "Nobody loves me but my Mother, and she could be jiving too" !!!

Sabrina......WOW!

Jan......another way to get the women to like you? (jk)

B-17 Eng., WAAAAAYy to much time on your hands.(but hillarious)

Well I figured I should post up a new one, so here goes. This was taken in Berchtesgaden last week. Pics of the area are about to be posted as well.

b25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back