Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album.... (3 Viewers)

BB, I'm sure its just practicallity. With longer hair, those bike rides may not be so enjoyable! :)

besides we're just armchair Vikings!
 
BB, I'm sure its just practicallity. With longer hair, those bike rides may not be so enjoyable! :)

besides we're just armchair Vikings!

:lol: You're absolutely right about both things. :D
A few years ago, I had hair down to my shoulder, and stuffing the bangs into the helmet ever single /¤%% time I had to go, was incredibly annoying - until I had my first drastic haircut
Relief! :shock: :lol:

*hands Njaco a tin of spam, pokes earplugs in ears, and watches what happens*
 
Here is the more recent picture I was talking about... Taken in September 2008 in London.

Note : I don't look that weird in real life (look at my other picture, if you don't believe me). I must have had the sun in the eyes or something...
 

Attachments

  • 376.JPG
    376.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 186
No worries at all! But, just to keep things fair after me giving Harrison some grief, I'll post a new pic too!
Here's me and my boy a year ago at a wedding.
 

Attachments

  • BRYONS 010-1.jpg
    BRYONS 010-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 184
I know I cheated, how's this?
 

Attachments

  • BRYON OKONES-1.JPG
    BRYON OKONES-1.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 182
Here's an updated picture (taken 2-20-2010) of me with my wife Roberta and my Daughter Melissa.

TO
 

Attachments

  • Missy_Mom_Dad_resize.jpg
    Missy_Mom_Dad_resize.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back