Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cute boy mkloby, how old is he?

Here a few pics of my son when he was bit youger...

Attachments

• 100_0392res.JPG
    100_0392res.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_0393res.JPG
    100_0393res.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IM003508res.JPG
    IM003508res.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 117
  • IM004067res.JPG
    IM004067res.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 118
Ah we are all so proud of our kids. I pray one day they can all form a better world. Yes my son Andrew does look like Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe. But my nephew Christopher looks like the boy played by Malfoy in the Harry Potter series and he is Andrew's cousin. Bit uncanny when they are both together. They were raised together as well when they were younger. We called them the PUPPIES from 101 Dalmations

Now what I am going to ask some of you as a favour. Nicole is at the moment still in Cebu with her Grandparents and I am going to ask that when you have a spare moment in the day. That you pray or think about Nicole being abled to come to Australia to live with her Mother Andrew and I. Nicole when she was born had hearing problems. She was born partially deaf. Her Mother had Rubella during the pregnancy hence the deafness etc. I know I am asking a bit much but my wife and I are trying like mad to get Nicole here to Australia. The trip in May to Cebu and Manila was the family business I was referring to. We were dealing with Australian Immigration at our Embassy. So far to date we have had to submit more medical data to Australian Immigration on Nicole's behalf. We are praying that Nicole will be abled to come to Australia to be with us. I know this might not be the place to ask such a favour but we would appreciate your prayers and thoughts for our family. Thank you

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 113
Now what I am going to ask some of you as a favour. Nicole is at the moment still in Cebu with her Grandparents and I am going to ask that when you have a spare moment in the day. That you pray or think about Nicole being abled to come to Australia to live with her Mother Andrew and I. Nicole when she was born had hearing problems. She was born partially deaf. Her Mother had Rubella during the pregnancy hence the deafness etc. I know I am asking a bit much but my wife and I are trying like mad to get Nicole here to Australia. The trip in May to Cebu and Manila was the family business I was referring to. We were dealing with Australian Immigration at our Embassy. So far to date we have had to submit more medical data to Australian Immigration on Nicole's behalf. We are praying that Nicole will be abled to come to Australia to be with us. I know this might not be the place to ask such a favour but we would appreciate your prayers and thoughts for our family. Thank you

Emac44,

that´s very nice and human from you what are you doing for Nicole to make her live easier and better. Keep my fingers crossed, buddy. Let us now when there´s some progress. I´m sure you´ll be successful

Thank you all. A child with a disability in the Philippines of any type has a very limited future. If it wasn't for family as for example Nicole's Gradparents she would be later in life a burden on the family in some regards. That is not saying they don't love Nicole. They certainly do love her. As her hopes for employment would be that of home duties and raising other children in the family etc. With my wife and I raising Nicole and educating Nicole in Australia would be far better for Nicole's future. Nicole would be abled to pursue her ambitions. She has already told me she wants to work with computers and she is only 6 yrs old. She calls me Papa Big and her mother Mama Gigi. And I spoil Nicole so much as well. I am often getting told by my wife not to spoil Nicole. But I can't help buying Nicole the odd Barbie Doll or ice cream etc. My wife says I am just a big old softie when it comes to kids. It even extends to Nicole's cousins. I had Nicole and her 3 cousins playing soccer in the back yard of her grandparents home and ended up with half the kids from the local village joining in for a impromptu soccer match of all ages. My wife says I am 48 yrs old and have never stopped being a big kid. But at the end of the day My wife and I with your prayers and good wishes will get Nicole to Australia. Once again thanks all. And I was embarrassed and some what reluctant to say anything as well. As it is a private family problem my wife and I are going through. I hope you understand why I said nothing for so long

many prayers full of love and light to you..Emac. May all the powers that be bless you guys.

By the way Becca Nicole is a girlie Girl. She loves her Barbies her dolls even her makeup and dresses. And I know you being a woman and a mother would understand what I mean

My prayers are with you my friend.

Emac44,

God bless you and your family.

My family's prayers are with you. My children mean the world to me, I cannot imagine what you and your wife are going through.

God Bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back