Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Look guys, I aint leavin' unless you throw me out. And I don't intend to give you a reason. I don't mind the thread, I don't mind the goofing on me, I don't mind a pig pile. It's all love for this attention whore. I sincerely thought that all the goofing on me was hilarious. Honestly.

Not sure what I posted that was modified. I thought a mod had the ability to impersonate a fellow forum rat and jumped to conclusions. My bad. My biggest fear was that someone would impersonate me, make an insulting statement to a fellow member under my avatar and I would be left holding the bag. I wouldn't have a leg to stand on trying to defend myself for the exact reasons that Eric noted. No one would believe me. I have entirely too much fun here and the frequent goofing on each other ranks right up there with what brings me back.

I hope that this does not change this relationship. I was more worried that these "pseudo-posts" would destroy my relationships with you guys. Let the goofing continue. It's all good. :toothy5:

Everyman needs to be reminded of his place...

Matt I am sorry if it bothered you. My intentions were not to piss you off. It was all just in jest. You are a cool guy around here and I would never seriously attempt to piss off a good standing member of this forum like yourself.

Now the idiots that come to this forum, that is a different story.

All I did was edit your post by attaching a photo. That was it. I did not change a photo or anything like that.

I remember that happened to me too, do you remember Adler...hmmmm? I posted something and the next minute you'd changed it.....all in good banter spirit of course, for good laughs. I have to say once again though, YOU guys are the top mods and adms on ANY forum that I'm a member of, hat's off to you all... Let the banter start!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 146
OH MY GOD, TO RELIVE THE HORROR!!!!

Wilbur you look like the inspiration for Homer Simpson![/QUOTe

Lesof kiss my ass i worked hard for this ugly mug.:lol:

Njaco, that hurts i reasemble that remark :) what ever as long as the one true master of this site is appeased i will die happy. (sorry les it aint you, THE BRIDE sees all, knows all, and controls you! ) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

gotcha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back