Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well sh!t Bill, atleast Im posting RECENT pics of myself and not some 6-8 year old shots where I actually look good....

Relative to what? The buzzards crapping on your hair? Besides - I can't find a wide angle lens big enough for a recent pic.

And those buzzards were there for the 2 corpses I left beside the 113 so I could get the shot...

No, they were there because their one holer was in the branches above you... and your failing woodcraft made you stand out like the answer to a Buzzard's prayer..

Was it Joe that captured the 'aura' with the touch up job?

Whatever age he is certainly in this forum best dressed with CC we'l have to start a poll :)

Pb - I'm not sneaking up on 63 very well.. as to being nominated as best dressed in this field of toads - well that's just not sporting..I'm sure CC would have none of it until some real competition shows up.. like Dan in a pony tail!

i got too talk too my boss and see if we can scare up a contract in brisbane,holy smokes!!!!!!!! ok im now going outside and smokeing a cig!!!!!!!!!

...tails.

[Okay bad form to joke, when I don't post my own pic. But I couldn't resist. Besides, I'm still thinking about Pinky and the trannie. No, not the cartoon.]

I have got wonderful NEWS. I received an Email from the Department of Immigration. Nicole's VISA has been APPROVED. IN A FEW WEEKS TIME MY WIFE AND I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO CEBU TO ARRANGE FOR NICOLE TO COME TO AUSTRALIA. TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE EXPRESSED MESSAGES OF HOPE AND PRAYERS ON WW2. ON BEHALF OF MY WIFE AND MYSELF WE WISH TO EXPRESS OUR GRATEFUL THANKS. MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN UPLIFTED BY YOUR KIND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND THOUGHTS OVER THE LAST YEAR. ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU

I am sorry Freebird. My wife's daughter Nicole is currently living with her Grand Parents in Cebu Philippines. My wife and I will be travelling in to Cebu to pick Nicole up and bring the child to Australia. As yet both my wife and I will have to arrange time of work respectfuly. And I will have to arrange for schooling for Nicole. So in next weeks to come will be extremely busy for both my wife and I.

Thanks Wild mate

I guess its time for a new mug shot...prepare your eyes :lol:

Attachments

• dt1.jpg
    dt1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 175
:O EMAC..that is EXCELLENT!!!! I am SO happy for y'all!! :D:D I know that you two will definitely feel and sleep better having your little one back where she should be. Thank you, God!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back