Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For those who have Prayed for my Wife and myself. We have had an Email from Immigration in Manila today. The email virtually said that our daughter Nicole maybe granted a Health Waiver to immigrate to Australia. We will know more in the next few weeks hopefuly

Cool. Good luck Pal!

best of luck, Emac. hope everything goes well! ^^

and this is me.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.png
    Untitled-1 copy.png
    345 KB · Views: 111
No I am not thinking of rejoining but. You know when you have held an M60 its a feeling of being complete

Attachments

• 100_0783.jpg
    100_0783.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_0784.jpg
    100_0784.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 110
Thats a MAG 58 Emac, and the 84mm Carl Gustav your holding in the top pic is great fun to fire!

I know and I miss it Wild. I was just generalizing mate. I was tempted very much so and then came to the realisation of this. Hell man you are 48 not bloody 28. Put the Carl Gustav down and go and have a bloody beer hahaha. Then this bloody bloke puts a Mag58 in my hands and then tempted me with a Styr. And this bloody Gunner keeps saying to me. Mate have you seen our 155mm. It was pure torture Wild. But I was strong and walked away clutching my camera bag for security hahaha

But Wild here is a nice Photo of my wife and her work mates at a recent party for another friend of hers from work. That is better then a Photo's of me holding a MAG 58 and a Carl Gustav. By the way for the exception of my wife those 3 girls are in their early 20s. Like being in a lolly shop (Candy Store) and you are on a bloody diet

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back