Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Adler, If you want the truth, I did not know who Judas Priest and that other guy were.... The jacket was designed by me, as I wanted a lot of metal on it. Our Motor Group was named as "Metal Warriors", after the title of one famous MANOWAR song. As the most of us were all "Brothers of Metal", the look was that: black leather and a lot of metal studs. One of us had even the motorcycle full covered with leather and studs, it was looking awesome. In Germany we were great friends of the Munchen Chapter of a famous MC that was originally from Heidelberg..
I'm talking of things of about 8-10 years ago.
Bud we rided mostly in Italy.
I went to Cape Nord three times. That was a ride! :)

Hehehe. Thanks, I'll tell her she's being discussed on the internet... :lol:
And as to the wine, we drank like 4-5 bottles, all kinds...
It was funny because our friends from California brought us a special Moravian wine and after that we drank a Californian wine that we bought here.

Col. Douglas King said:
Adler, If you want the truth, I did not know who Judas Priest and that other guy were....

Never heard of Judas Priest or Rob Halford? You say you are a "Brother of Metal". Rob Halford was and still is now (he rejoined the band after being kicked out for a number of years) the lead singer of Judas Priest. Judas Preist is one of the best and most influential Metal (some would say Hard Rock rather than metal, I think it just depends on the era) bands of all times. There legacy spans into the 1970's.

Col. Douglas King said:
The jacket was designed by me, as I wanted a lot of metal on it.

The reason I made the Judas Priest comment is because Rob Halford the singer of Judas Priest allways was wearing a Jacket that looks exactly like that one starting in the 1970's

Col. Douglas King said:
Our Motor Group was named as "Metal Warriors", after the title of one famous MANOWAR song.

MANOWAR!!!! AAAGGHHH They suck! I am a die hard Metal fan and have been so all my life. I can not stand Manowar though. It is a taste thing though. You can like them all you want. To me they have allways been the posers and the fake rivet heads trying to look cool, but fail in the process. They compare nothing to the great Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, Wasp, Pantera, Judas Priest, etc...

I remember when the band I used to road crew for, played at the Gods of Metal festival in Italy and Manowar was there. I almost died laughing at them. So did the majority of the real Metal bands backstage. :lol:

:lol:Oh dont throw gang symbols! I can not stand how people that are not in gangs do that. :lol:

I see the Turkish kids do that so much over here and if they landed in New York, New Jersey, or Los Angeles for just 5 minutes and threw a gang symbol they would be shot in 5 minutes. :lol:

I wouldn't even know what a gang symbol was but in the same vein we have this little record store always blasting the hip hop crap I thought the place was a YO YO shop cuz thats all you ever hear

Well I do not like it if anyone tries to push their type of music down my throat, so I would not do it to someone els. Everone has there taste in music and I give them that.

This is Bear... (yes, me!)

Picture taken in 2004 at 51° Stormo Air Base, Italy

DSCN0945.JPG

Really do not givin importance to the band itself (MANOWAR), but I liked their music and the text of their songs. Metal Warrior was and still is a very good song. Another one that I like is Battle Himns.
Another Band I like very much is Rhapsody.

But the music I hear mostly is from the '40ties, and the Classic (Strauss, Beethoven, Bach, Rimsky-Korsakov, Mozart, Wagner and so on).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back