Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I do suppose I owe you all an apology, though it won't be very good because I'm not feeling the best (hence the pics...)
It's not very easy being on here, then having my identity questioned, you had every right to ask, I was just slightly shocked I suppose. In truth, I don't really have any proof that's me, but that was taken my sophmore year, I was about to email my fiance, my friend was taking pics so I just posed, and wala, those are the pics. Here's new pics, taken in the media center on the Apple computers "Photo Booth", not feeling to good, sorry, don't smile much. Well, told you not much of an apology, but I'm sorry I poofed and haven't been on for awhile, but I didn't know what to say then I got busy with all my senior year stuff (I'm graduating in six days, so hey). Well, sorry.:confused: Wow, those are big pics!

Oh yeah, this is my last post, I'm gone, just to let you know. I may be on here and there, but not for awhile. Till later.
(Goodys)

Attachments

• Photo 14.jpg
    Photo 14.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Nice one Eric... great photo

If I'm not flying, fishing is not bad ..

Attachments

• big.jpg
    big.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 178
Dan... He's waiting for ya.. I threw him back and I know where he lives! Come on down either solo or with the family. I know 3 people with boats... I cant guarantee access but if not, we could rent one.

Thanks guys... I'm close to officially announcing myself as "re-invented".. new career, new home - 2500 miles from friends and family. Im' not ready to declare success yet though..... close!

I went scuba diving today and found lots of small sharks teeth!

I WISH TO HELL I WENT TO CHINO BEFORE I LEFT CALI...THOUGH... I'M ACTUALLY TOO ENVIOUS OF THE PHOTOS TO ENJOY THEM!! :cry:

I've never actually posted a picture of myself here before...first for everything I suppose. Here a photo of my first ANZAC day as a member of the ADF...very proud day for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0161.JPG
    IMG_0161.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 151
All right, I guess I'll join in.

The problem is, I hate to get my photo taken...also, I don't usually have people running around trying to take my picture, so the result is a shortage of photographs. I suppose the real size of my avatar is about the only accurate and current pic I have. Oh, well...I like the plane. :) Firefighting craft I got in about three years back for a story.

Attachments

• ff_craft.jpg
    ff_craft.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 154

Users who are viewing this thread

Back